Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » User Reviews Critiques and Help » Watain Reviews » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PS2/Ico/userreviews.html?reviewid=35541
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 13, 09 at 7:07amWatain

shit from 2014 onwards:

other reviews can be found here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 01, 15 at 6:22pm
Jak

quote Watain
it's more a matter of there being so *bleep*ing many that they add up big time.
I don't know how I missed that when I was first reading the review haha.

quote Freewind Rider
why not both?
Just wanted to know if that's what Watain meant.

Jun 01, 15 at 8:16am
Watain

quote Jak
Another enjoyable read Watain. Bit weird that in the concluding paragraph, you say "the flaws are admittedly minor" when a fair amount of them sound a bit bigger than that.
it's more a matter of there being so *bleep*ing many that they add up big time.

quote Freewind Rider
why not both?
lol yeah.

May 25, 15 at 7:18pm
Freewind Rider

quote Jak
Just want to clarify this a bit - are you saying that contributes to the clutter, or is it that they repeat?
why not both?

May 18, 15 at 9:52pm
Jak

Another enjoyable read Watain. Bit weird that in the concluding paragraph, you say "the flaws are admittedly minor" when a fair amount of them sound a bit bigger than that. Plus there's this:

No, most of this game's major problem has to do with the fact that about 60% of it consists of mini games.
Just want to clarify this a bit - are you saying that contributes to the clutter, or is it that they repeat?

May 14, 15 at 11:16pm
Watain

one of those "buyer beware" kind of reviews. fitting since it's on the wii u virtual console.

Apr 24, 15 at 2:46am
Watain

shorter than usual (not that my last few were as long as my Last Of Us, Lords Of Shadow and especially Persona 4 reviews) but then there's not much that can be said about such a lame game that looked interesting based on its Wii U and Steam profile pages.

Jan 19, 15 at 10:49pm
Watain

hey guys, just updated the original post.

not that I hate my old reviews - I liked the stuff from 2011 and 2012 - but I felt like I reinvented myself from my Persona 4 review onwards.

also, question - would you guys rather I have them as the review header or use the box art?

Aug 29, 14 at 12:17am
Watain

good catch. fixed it Stalagmite.

Aug 23, 14 at 1:00am
Stalagmite

Watain
However, as great as the beginning and middle are, it honestly blows my mind how underwhelming that middle is.
:3

Aug 11, 14 at 6:56pm
Jak

quote Watain
quote Jak
Who are you and what have you done with Watain??
I'm still the same Watain; I just got picked up by Century Media and got turned into a marketing campaign instead of a halfway legitimate black metal band.
Watain is dead, long live Watain.