Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » User Reviews Critiques and Help » Watain Reviews » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PS2/Ico/userreviews.html?reviewid=35541
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 13, 09 at 7:07amWatain

intro post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 29, 14 at 12:17am
Watain

good catch. fixed it Stalagmite.

Aug 23, 14 at 1:00am
Stalagmite

Watain
However, as great as the beginning and middle are, it honestly blows my mind how underwhelming that middle is.
:3

Aug 11, 14 at 6:56pm
Jak

quote Watain
quote Jak
Who are you and what have you done with Watain??
I'm still the same Watain; I just got picked up by Century Media and got turned into a marketing campaign instead of a halfway legitimate black metal band.
Watain is dead, long live Watain.

Aug 08, 14 at 12:33am
Watain

quote Jak
quote Watain
quote Jak
He hit his positive quota for that review.
then my Last Of Us review will probably give you diabetes.
Can't say you didn't warn me.

I'm still the same Watain; I just got picked up by Century Media and got turned into a marketing campaign instead of a halfway legitimate black metal band.

Aug 04, 14 at 6:20pm
Jak

quote Watain
quote Jak
Can't say you didn't warn me.

Jul 31, 14 at 6:28am
Watain

quote Jak
It's a bit random for you to review a *bleep*ing Mario game. Usually, you'd just pick a random PS3 game and go on about how shit it is. It's a bit weird reading you praise a game too. But with that said, it's still a pretty good read. It'd be better if you got a bit more into the secret levels though, since you seem to really love those. Also, when you started with "it's good, even great at times," I didn't think you'd then go and give it an 8.5/10. Just a minor thing, but it's worth mentioning.
I'll go fix those bits up when I can.

quote Jak

Jul 28, 14 at 9:58pm
Jak

It's a bit random for you to review a *bleep*ing Mario game. Usually, you'd just pick a random PS3 game and go on about how shit it is. It's a bit weird reading you praise a game too. But with that said, it's still a pretty good read. It'd be better if you got a bit more into the secret levels though, since you seem to really love those. Also, when you started with "it's good, even great at times," I didn't think you'd then go and give it an 8.5/10. Just a minor thing, but it's worth mentioning.

quote Polarity
didn't New Super Mario Brothers U have boss fights?

YOU HAD ONE *bleep*ING JOB, BRO!!

Jul 09, 14 at 9:50am
Polarity

Watain, didn't New Super Mario Brothers U have boss fights?

YOU HAD ONE *bleep*ING JOB, BRO!!

Jun 04, 14 at 5:36am
Stalagmite

quote Jak
quote Stalagmite
You still miss the point with the pacing. Each character is given their own arcs, which you then build upon during their Social Links. That isn't bad pacing; it's actually decent pacing.
Oh yeah, when Watain and I (and anybody else, for that matter) think of decent pacing, we think 2 character arcs in 25 hours (that being after the first 5 or so hours for the beginning).
I'm not saying it's got brilliant pacing.

What I am saying, though, is that it gives you time to get into the world of Persona 4 between the character arcs and plot twists. A little too much time, yeah, but it's not bombarding you with plot arcs. Neither did Persona 2, for that matter.

Jun 02, 14 at 10:52pm
Jak

quote Stalagmite
You still miss the point with the pacing. Each character is given their own arcs, which you then build upon during their Social Links. That isn't bad pacing; it's actually decent pacing.
Oh yeah, when Watain and I (and anybody else, for that matter) think of decent pacing, we think 2 character arcs in 25 hours (that being after the first 5 or so hours for the beginning).