Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » User Reviews Critiques and Help » Watain Reviews » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PS2/Ico/userreviews.html?reviewid=35541

hideOriginal Post

Jan 13, 09 at 7:07amWatain

shit from 2014 onwards:

other reviews can be found here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 15 at 7:17am
Watain

quote Lukas
It's all tied into some pseudo-open world structure that tries to recall Symphony Of The Night
Really? Going off of what you and some other dudes are saying, it sounds more like it's trying to be a typical sandbox game than Symphony Of The Night.
eh, sort of. you unlock extra shit so that you can further explore the city and the castle. the structure's sort of like a combination of the two.

quote Lukas
I could only estimate that Jericho would be a great atmospheric survival horror game with crap action segments and abhorrent forced boss battles – in other words, The Evil Within but seven years earlier.
Evil Within review confirmed!?!?!?!?
you'll just have to find out this Halloween!??!?!?

Jun 29, 15 at 11:16am
Lukas

It's all tied into some pseudo-open world structure that tries to recall Symphony Of The Night
Really? Going off of what you and some other dudes are saying, it sounds more like it's trying to be a typical sandbox game than Symphony Of The Night.

I could only estimate that Jericho would be a great atmospheric survival horror game with crap action segments and abhorrent forced boss battles – in other words, The Evil Within but seven years earlier.
Evil Within review confirmed!?!?!?!?

Jun 29, 15 at 7:55am
Watain

the long awaited (??) review of the conclusion to the reviews of the lords of shadow trilogy.

Jun 01, 15 at 6:22pm
Jak

quote Watain
it's more a matter of there being so *bleep*ing many that they add up big time.
I don't know how I missed that when I was first reading the review haha.

quote Freewind Rider
why not both?
Just wanted to know if that's what Watain meant.

Jun 01, 15 at 8:16am
Watain

quote Jak
Another enjoyable read Watain. Bit weird that in the concluding paragraph, you say "the flaws are admittedly minor" when a fair amount of them sound a bit bigger than that.
it's more a matter of there being so *bleep*ing many that they add up big time.

quote Freewind Rider
why not both?
lol yeah.

May 25, 15 at 7:18pm
Freewind Rider

quote Jak
Just want to clarify this a bit - are you saying that contributes to the clutter, or is it that they repeat?
why not both?

May 18, 15 at 9:52pm
Jak

Another enjoyable read Watain. Bit weird that in the concluding paragraph, you say "the flaws are admittedly minor" when a fair amount of them sound a bit bigger than that. Plus there's this:

No, most of this game's major problem has to do with the fact that about 60% of it consists of mini games.
Just want to clarify this a bit - are you saying that contributes to the clutter, or is it that they repeat?

May 14, 15 at 11:16pm
Watain

one of those "buyer beware" kind of reviews. fitting since it's on the wii u virtual console.

Apr 24, 15 at 2:46am
Watain

shorter than usual (not that my last few were as long as my Last Of Us, Lords Of Shadow and especially Persona 4 reviews) but then there's not much that can be said about such a lame game that looked interesting based on its Wii U and Steam profile pages.

Jan 19, 15 at 10:49pm
Watain

hey guys, just updated the original post.

not that I hate my old reviews - I liked the stuff from 2011 and 2012 - but I felt like I reinvented myself from my Persona 4 review onwards.

also, question - would you guys rather I have them as the review header or use the box art?