Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » The best GTA SA-MP server » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 11, 09 at 10:41amJonesoda

I wanted to share this with everyone becuase it is something that should not be held not known i have taken the time to write this post so others can enjoy this great server it is by niko and it is a magnifecent freeroame server i encourage all of you to check it out i have trust you will like it.

If you end up liking it alot you may become a member of the forum site it has and then you may apply to become a member on the server you may choose the weapons and skin you want to play with also when there is a admin online you can get them to give you a house after you choose one that has not been taken and you may choose which vehicles may spawn there.

If you have any problemd please pm me or become a member and pm niko or any other admin they would be happy to help.

and before i forget........Welcome To The Jungle.........here is the code copy and past into add server 98.25.32.169:7777

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 06, 14 at 3:47am
Rizqy

quote buell67
how do u get to the multiplayer?

just download gta samp application on google

Feb 25, 14 at 11:04pm
ArfasBellic

quote buell67
how do u get to the multiplayer?

To play GTA San Andreas online you need to download SA-MP (San Andreas-Multiplayer)
You can download this at http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php

Choose any of the four mirror shown there and download it, after downloading install SA-MP
Open and choose any servers and click the play button

Feb 23, 14 at 7:36pm
GTAMAN

Come join our GTA server today! We are running 24/7, below I will list the information for you to join our server.

Download Tunngle from here www . tunngle . com and then register! once you log onto tunngle Search San Andreas then enter that room.

then enter IP 7.78.140.48 Port: 7777

anyone who helps tell others of our server will earn extra money in the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Features In Our Server~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unique Faction System: With this unique Faction System you can have a awesome job, Be a Cop or a Paramedic. Users need Services to survive in the server, so help them out and join a Service. *Soon Adding More Jobs*

Unique Job System: with this unique Job system you can become a Arms Dealer or even a Thief, There are also other jobs around the server and world, so come join and find a job. *Soon Adding More Jobs*

Unique House System: You can own a house with differant interiors witch means differant layouts. Come join and get one of the best house, but you might want to hurry before all the best houses are gone. *Soon Adding More Houses and Adding Objects Soon Will Be Allowed*

Unique Car Dealership: You can buy a cool car and tune it one, add some cool features to your car *Soon Adding Neon Lights*

Animations: You can do differant animations like LAY DOWN and SIT DOWN and other stuff

Unique ADMIN System: With our admin system we can use it to our advantage and watch over the server with over 100/100+ Commands and we got 7 Differant Levels, all the levels have there own Commands.

Unique VIP System: With our Unique VIP system you can become a VIP (VERY IMPORTANT PERSON) On Our Server and you can have access to the VIP area and Vehicles, There is also a VIP Club for only VIPs and STAFF. There are 3 Levels for VIP... Bronze VIP, Silver VIP and GOLD VIP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We Are Hiring STAFF On Our Server~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes we are currently Hiring Staff on our server. So if you wanna become apart of our Staff Team for our Server, Sign Up Today. I will post the APPLICATION LAYOUT underneath this.......

1. First Name:

2. Age and Date Of Birth:

3: Where You From/Timezone:

4. How long have you played GTA and/or SAMP:

5. Do you have any experience?:

6. If so what kinda experience?:

7. What can you do to help us?:

8. What can you do to help our server?:

9. 7. What can you do to help our users?:

Jan 23, 14 at 8:27am
radek123

how to put the code ??

Jan 12, 14 at 2:01am
Muneeb1234

5.231.44.192:7777
Second Life Roleplay Gaming Server.
Nice scripting just like NGG RP

Nov 02, 13 at 6:35am
Cammie_Boss

netwars.uz:7777 The best server!

Oct 26, 13 at 2:05pm
GnR

quote Jonesoda
I wanted to share this with everyone becuase it is something that should not be held not known i have taken the time to write this post so others can enjoy this great server it is by niko and it is a magnifecent freeroame server i encourage all of you to check it out i have trust you will like it.

If you end up liking it alot you may become a member of the forum site it has and then you may apply to become a member on the server you may choose the weapons and skin you want to play with also when there is a admin online you can get them to give you a house after you choose one that has not been taken and you may choose which vehicles may spawn there.

If you have any problemd please pm me or become a member and pm niko or any other admin they would be happy to help.

and before i forget........Welcome To The Jungle.........here is the code copy and past into add server 98.25.32.169:7777

welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games

Sep 07, 13 at 2:37am
mewew

how to parkour mod

Sep 07, 13 at 2:36am
mewew

wadsasawdsadsadsad

Aug 19, 13 at 11:59am
the_sorrow_shadow

http://youtu.be/I988Gufkrvg

Server changed name to Urban Roleplay and switched cities to Los Santos.

www.urban-roleplay.com
88.150.202.244:7777

Hey guys.This is the official SA-MP Urban Roleplay preview video.
Features of the server:
  1. Unique jobs system
(trucker ,bus driver, garbage colector driver, quarry miner, farmer, quarry worker, window washer,

bank cash transporter... ect.)
  1. Unique custom exterior and interior mappings
  1. Heavy roleplay experience
  1. Friendly admin team
  1. Unique scratch made script
So stop waiting and try now.You won't see a server like this never ever.

#Unique features

(tag spraying,animal hunting,horse racing,unique dealership and vehicle system , unique vehicle damage system,
create-a-company system, business system with the ability to create products and a lot, burglary system)

I'll see you there.

­________________________________
________________________________________­________________________________