Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » The best GTA SA-MP server » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Jan 11, 09 at 10:41amJonesoda

I wanted to share this with everyone becuase it is something that should not be held not known i have taken the time to write this post so others can enjoy this great server it is by niko and it is a magnifecent freeroame server i encourage all of you to check it out i have trust you will like it.

If you end up liking it alot you may become a member of the forum site it has and then you may apply to become a member on the server you may choose the weapons and skin you want to play with also when there is a admin online you can get them to give you a house after you choose one that has not been taken and you may choose which vehicles may spawn there.

If you have any problemd please pm me or become a member and pm niko or any other admin they would be happy to help.

and before i forget........Welcome To The Jungle.........here is the code copy and past into add server 98.25.32.169:7777

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 12, 14 at 7:51am
Afzal

NEW VEGAS COPS AND ROBBERS [ KHI - SV ] HOSTED SV IN PAKISTAN

IP : 5.175.134.127:7777

JOIN NOW TO ENJOY

RUSH FAST

Jun 06, 14 at 5:54pm
UbiRock.ir

Hi Guys.this sever Is For iranian.0.201.32.11:7777

Apr 06, 14 at 3:47am
Rizqy

quote buell67
how do u get to the multiplayer?

just download gta samp application on google

Feb 25, 14 at 11:04pm
ArfasBellic

quote buell67
how do u get to the multiplayer?

To play GTA San Andreas online you need to download SA-MP (San Andreas-Multiplayer)
You can download this at http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php

Choose any of the four mirror shown there and download it, after downloading install SA-MP
Open and choose any servers and click the play button

Feb 23, 14 at 7:36pm
GTAMAN

Come join our GTA server today! We are running 24/7, below I will list the information for you to join our server.

Download Tunngle from here www . tunngle . com and then register! once you log onto tunngle Search San Andreas then enter that room.

then enter IP 7.78.140.48 Port: 7777

anyone who helps tell others of our server will earn extra money in the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Features In Our Server~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unique Faction System: With this unique Faction System you can have a awesome job, Be a Cop or a Paramedic. Users need Services to survive in the server, so help them out and join a Service. *Soon Adding More Jobs*

Unique Job System: with this unique Job system you can become a Arms Dealer or even a Thief, There are also other jobs around the server and world, so come join and find a job. *Soon Adding More Jobs*

Unique House System: You can own a house with differant interiors witch means differant layouts. Come join and get one of the best house, but you might want to hurry before all the best houses are gone. *Soon Adding More Houses and Adding Objects Soon Will Be Allowed*

Unique Car Dealership: You can buy a cool car and tune it one, add some cool features to your car *Soon Adding Neon Lights*

Animations: You can do differant animations like LAY DOWN and SIT DOWN and other stuff

Unique ADMIN System: With our admin system we can use it to our advantage and watch over the server with over 100/100+ Commands and we got 7 Differant Levels, all the levels have there own Commands.

Unique VIP System: With our Unique VIP system you can become a VIP (VERY IMPORTANT PERSON) On Our Server and you can have access to the VIP area and Vehicles, There is also a VIP Club for only VIPs and STAFF. There are 3 Levels for VIP... Bronze VIP, Silver VIP and GOLD VIP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We Are Hiring STAFF On Our Server~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes we are currently Hiring Staff on our server. So if you wanna become apart of our Staff Team for our Server, Sign Up Today. I will post the APPLICATION LAYOUT underneath this.......

1. First Name:

2. Age and Date Of Birth:

3: Where You From/Timezone:

4. How long have you played GTA and/or SAMP:

5. Do you have any experience?:

6. If so what kinda experience?:

7. What can you do to help us?:

8. What can you do to help our server?:

9. 7. What can you do to help our users?:

Jan 23, 14 at 8:27am
radek123

how to put the code ??

Jan 12, 14 at 2:01am
Muneeb1234

5.231.44.192:7777
Second Life Roleplay Gaming Server.
Nice scripting just like NGG RP

Nov 02, 13 at 6:35am
Cammie_Boss

netwars.uz:7777 The best server!

Oct 26, 13 at 2:05pm
GnR

quote Jonesoda
I wanted to share this with everyone becuase it is something that should not be held not known i have taken the time to write this post so others can enjoy this great server it is by niko and it is a magnifecent freeroame server i encourage all of you to check it out i have trust you will like it.

If you end up liking it alot you may become a member of the forum site it has and then you may apply to become a member on the server you may choose the weapons and skin you want to play with also when there is a admin online you can get them to give you a house after you choose one that has not been taken and you may choose which vehicles may spawn there.

If you have any problemd please pm me or become a member and pm niko or any other admin they would be happy to help.

and before i forget........Welcome To The Jungle.........here is the code copy and past into add server 98.25.32.169:7777

welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games

Sep 07, 13 at 2:37am
mewew

how to parkour mod