Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Chernov or Polonsky » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 08, 09 at 10:26pmLucas0

Who does everyone prefer?

Chernov is the Russian dude who Reznov always shouts and he also writes a book. He dies in the misson "Heart of the Reich"

Polonsky is the Yank who is a pretty good solider but questions all the orders. He dies in the Final pacific misson.

I prefer Chernob wut about you guys?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 23, 11 at 10:56pm
taots ma goats

Maybe ur refering to Griggs who i have to admit was a smart ass but thats the only arrogant guy i saw in that game so its probably just you.

Aug 26, 10 at 2:29pm
superstan3

i hated chernov dunno why i just did but i think polonsky is ok

and price doesnt die if you watch the ending he is still moving when he is lifted up and also hes is mw2 so hes obviously not dead (or a ghost)

when chernov died i didnt give a crap when polonsky dies (if you save roebuck (i didnt the first time round cuz i didnt know how)) i felt like id rather have him alive nothing emotional just i prefered him alive

Feb 25, 10 at 8:53pm
Markimus_123

Chernov, but only coz he's Russian like Reznov, REZNOV FTW!!!!!!!

Feb 25, 10 at 8:28pm
Guest9798780

chernov doesnt actually die he is still alive i waited with him for ages he is still moving and coughing

Jan 12, 09 at 11:28pm
omnious

Polonski, I don't trust the russians lol i found Reznov shooting a wall in a stairwell on eviction

Jan 11, 09 at 7:33am
Randy

Chernov for me...

Jan 10, 09 at 3:14pm
forssell

How do you save one of them? I think they killed polonsky(sp) ?

Jan 09, 09 at 10:39pm
Censored

Jan 09, 09 at 10:05pm
Lucas0

Jan 09, 09 at 9:33pm
Shane

quote MystkMat
I think you should add a spoiler to when and if they die :/
Agreed. I've added a spoiler warning to the front page. I won't do anything with people's posts though. That's up to Master Tenku. ;D

On topic though;