Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom » beat lao shan lung » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker. Feel free to ask any questions related to Monster Hunter. However, please check the Thread Index first so that you don't create a duplica
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Jan 08, 09 at 1:11pmfcag

how do you now that you are gonna win??
cuz i thougt that i was winning
but i lost

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 10 at 8:08am
thoraxe

quote fcag
i made it and it really powns!!i tryed it on a simple elder rathalos, and i slayed it in like 3 minutes!!
what weapon are you using?

Mar 10, 09 at 6:18pm
fcag

i made it and it really powns!!i tryed it on a simple elder rathalos, and i slayed it in like 3 minutes!!

Mar 09, 09 at 6:01pm
fcag

i made it today

Mar 08, 09 at 10:47pm
Narcissus

It is worth doing, the weapon is awesome lol, I use it on the HR3 Fatalis sometimes. Making the rare armours takes forever - I'm still doing it.

Mar 08, 09 at 8:40am
fcag

i'm gonna try to get uh&e!lol i needed one lao shan plate..i was fighting that azure lao and i carved a AZURE laoshan plate. and in the rewards i was lucky enough to get normal lao shan plate!!! now only need some fatalis' horns

Mar 06, 09 at 10:26pm
Narcissus

Yeah, at risk of drifting off-topic, a 2% chance from a tail carve is a very low chance. I have only ever gotten 2 rubies in rewards, the tail carve is where I got most of mine You need 5 of each for armour, and more for good weapons.

Mar 06, 09 at 9:21pm
fcag

ahhhh darn it!!! i did get a gold rahtian plate but i didn't get a ruby...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *really mad*

Mar 06, 09 at 5:53pm
Narcissus

They are a real pain to get, they all are. The 5 azure rubies for the armour set took me ages, and getting the gold for corpse blades did too

Mar 06, 09 at 5:18pm
fcag

yeah i know what you're saying! my first hunt for plates was hard to lol.. rubies are even harder!!!!! i need a gold rathian ruby for corpse blades!!!! i never get them ! damn rubies!!

Mar 05, 09 at 8:49pm
Narcissus

Yeah, I killed around 8 blue Lao before I got one lol, and killed anothe 20-odd since and got 2 more.. it is down to luck really.