Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology » mabo curry quest in aillily » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Apple Gel Colette Genis Kratos Lemon Gel Life Bottle Lloyd Melange Gel Milla Miracle Gel Orange Gel Pineapple Gel Presea Raine Sheena Zelos

hideOriginal Post

Jan 08, 09 at 1:31ammHacKyhYpes

hi! I've been doing a lot of quest right now in aillily and I've also got the haute cuisine recipe from nanaly but still I don't encounter the quest mabo curry(not sure if that's the title) by arche... Is that a rare quest?

I can't have the hunter invitation without this

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 27, 12 at 7:47pm
Quetzalcoatl

Hi Grey(Jonas)!

Did any of the post in this thread helped? Make sure to read the few post above you since the person that created the thread seemed to have gotten some help from its response. In case not, then use Zerohiei's Walkthrough/FAQ [CLICK HERE] corresponding to this game. If that doesn't answer your question feel free to post here again since we might have other members know the answer and are willing to post their response. In case it did, well post that you got your question answer and explain how you did it since others might have the same question . have fun and hope this helps. Neoseeker is a great free site so your welcomed to join anytime.

Jan 27, 12 at 12:34pm
Grey(Jonas)

please help me cuz its really dificult to find the quest and how can i give the mabo curry to arche before doing the quest "mabo curry"?

Jan 09, 09 at 11:20am
mHacKyhYpes

I already have it I think 2500 fame is needed just like the story with kratos...

Jan 09, 09 at 1:01am
dollmage

well this is how i did mine, after i got the nanaly quest so i finish a few queston on the 2nd town and i forgot what my fame is but after a few more quest the mabocurry quest showed up.

Jan 08, 09 at 9:07am
mHacKyhYpes

do I have to reach first gavada and acquire certain amount fame to unlock this quest?

Jan 08, 09 at 3:17am
dollmage

Nope: you just need to fullfill a few requirments first. but you have already fullfilled it the Nanaly's cooking quests then all you need to do, is just keep on exiting out of ailili and going in back to the guild and it should show up. then you can become a HUNTER rawr

Jan 08, 09 at 1:31am
mHacKyhYpes

hi! I've been doing a lot of quest right now in aillily and I've also got the haute cuisine recipe from nanaly but still I don't encounter the quest mabo curry(not sure if that's the title) by arche... Is that a rare quest?

I can't have the hunter invitation without this