Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Blood Omen 2 » After killing Faustus » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 11, 13 at 5:45pm
ghost_of_starscream

well in all honesty, the initial jump tutorial makes no mention of using the analog stick, in combination with the other inputs, to adjust the destination of the jump landing what so ever.

also for the record, red & / or purple are the colors one wants to see, when adjusting their jump placement anyway.

white doesn't help at all.

Mar 27, 12 at 3:35am
nanncy11

This is (Stan) finds out about this one night after he has to retrieve his been in communication with a man who used the screen name Faust.

Feb 21, 09 at 1:28pm
Mandragora

I knew that and it didn't work.
I changed settings from mouse + keyboard to just keyboard and game went smooth from then on.

Feb 21, 09 at 6:38am
vebu

You can change the distance and direction of the Jump by using your movements keys.

Jan 05, 09 at 4:35am
mandragora73

Oh,I'm so frustrated. I got Faustus out of my way, and went to to the broken bridge. When I activate the Jump the "ghost" is white and does not reach the other end of the broken bridge. I tried many places at the end of that side and no matter where I am every Jump activation does not let me activate Jump to the other side.
Is there something I'm missing?