Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Prince of Persia » Alternate Ending? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 01, 09 at 5:47pmDelirium Trigger

I've completed the game recently, and although i enjoyed the end sequence very much, is there an alternate end sequence for anybody who collects all 1001 Life Seeds? The original ending does leave an awesome cliffhanger, but i am just curious as to whether or not there is an alternate ending. Many thanks in advance,

Delirium Trigger

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 07, 09 at 6:12pm
Delirium Trigger

Well the only reason i thought there may be an alternate ending is cos like SleepyReaper said, there was one in Warrior Within, and i thought that collecting all 1001 Life Seeds would have been a little bit excessive if there was no real reward. But thanks for telling me in advance that there's no other ending. You'e saved me a helluva lot of meaningless running.

Apr 13, 09 at 6:44pm
Agent Mo

No alternate ending guys

Apr 13, 09 at 4:58pm
Existence

quote Delirium Trigger
I've completed the game recently, and although i enjoyed the end sequence very much, is there an alternate end sequence for anybody who collects all 1001 Life Seeds? The original ending does leave an awesome cliffhanger, but i am just curious as to whether or not there is an alternate ending. Many thanks in advance,

Delirium Trigger
No. Where did you get that from?

Apr 13, 09 at 4:40pm
DeadCell

I hate how short this game is.
I only saw the one ending because i rented it.
Is the alternate THAT much better?

Jan 05, 09 at 2:02am
SleepyReaper

Not that I know cause I only just started playing it yesterday, but I assume so like with Warrior Within

Jan 01, 09 at 5:47pm
Delirium Trigger

Delirium Trigger