Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Chrono Trigger » What did you name your characters? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 31, 08 at 8:38amZebra Cakes

Crono: Zach
Marle: Zelda (1st game was Marly)
Lucca: Midna
Robo: Rob
Frog: Zorro
Ayala: Jugs. Short for Juggernaut bi-ch, because shes so strong (1st game her name was BEAST!)

you?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 01, 13 at 6:54am
Isak A.

Crono - Robb/Theon
Marle - Sansa
Lucca - Jayne
Frog - Jon
Robo - Hound
Ayla - Arya

i don't remember what i called Magus (i might have killed him), but i believe "Mance" could be a fitting name or "Thoros". Yeah, i am a HUGE A Song of Ice and Fire fan =]

Feb 12, 13 at 8:52am
AlenaRyu

See, I always tend to re-name characters in these old RPGs after myself, and the names of my family members, because ultimately this amuses me.

Crono - Justin(me)
Marle - Jennie(My little sister).
Lucca - Gracie(My cousin.)
Robo - Bo(My other cousin)
Ayla - Angie(My aunt.)
Magus - Lloyd(My uncle.)

I erased my sister from _time_!

Nov 29, 12 at 7:46pm
suck my bawws

crono→alex (me)
marle→jackie (my girlfriend youll get it if you finished the game)
lucca→lucca
robo→robo
ayla→ayla b. (after a badass girl i know)
magus→janus
epoch→heifer (so when robo flies it at the end of time its like "robo-heifer" tee hee)

Nov 19, 12 at 6:54pm
all your base...

I hope im note an un-washed/cleaned heathen... ANYWAYS, first time, Chrono/Crono = goku , robo= tin-can , marle = ms.slut , lucca = nerd , ayla = aya [ SRW f.t.w.!] , Magus = you [ here lies <loser whos name i forgot> who defied you. ] , and frog = lunch. btw, epoch was c--k, i kid you not. also, i wrote this on a 3ds. im just saiyan...

Sep 11, 12 at 9:02am
Guestwithcheese

Crono: Alviss
Marle: Daelia
Lucca: Cid
Frog: Howl
Robo: Peace
Ayla: Yuna
Magus: Luxus

Nov 17, 11 at 5:53am
anthraxb0m8

all default exept i named frog Bain and robo Spark.

Jul 12, 11 at 3:13pm
allYOUcard18

Chrono:Zeroa-my rpg main character name for all
Marle:Chi-Chi
Lucca:Bulma
Robo:Ershin-breath of fire IV reference
Frog:Cody-after my friend who named him after me
Ayla:Mongo-lol Blazing Saddles reference
Magus:MAGUS

Jun 16, 10 at 6:24pm
Oglop

Yeah, Prometheus is an awesome name.

Jun 16, 10 at 2:36pm
Wes

quote alphador
Did anyone else notice the text glitch in the SNES version where they called him R-66Y and R66-Y. I always gave him the wrong name and it always bothered me. I can't remember if it was when you were fighting the R-Series or when Lucca and Marle were talking but it was lame. But a near perfect game has to have maybe couple flaws right?
That screwed me up on the DS version! I accounted for the SNES typo when I named him R66-Y, then as I kept playing I realized that the typo had been fixed.
Obviously, I noticed it in the SNES version, because I named him exactly what Marle said was stupid, then it was different from the 6 R-Series robots.
Still wish I could name him Prometheus.

Jun 16, 10 at 11:34am
Oglop

quote alphador
quote Noraf45
quote Avalith
Crono
Nadia
Lucca
Glenn
R-66Y
Ayla
Janus

I'll leave it to you to figure out who's who.
I'm glad someone else likes to use the character's real names. It's kind of funny, because you get funny "revelations" like when Lucca tells Crono, "Nadia is really Princess Nadia!" or when naming Robo, Marle says "R-66Y? No, that will never do. I've got it! From now on, we'll call you R-66Y!"
Did anyone else notice the text glitch in the SNES version where they called him R-66Y and R66-Y. I always gave him the wrong name and it always bothered me. I can't remember if it was when you were fighting the R-Series or when Lucca and Marle were talking but it was lame. But a near perfect game has to have maybe couple flaws right?

I noticed after you pointed it out :3

Here's my 5th time through roster:

Crono: SSJ6
Marle: *Mega ultra censored*<----------(lol)
Lucca: Nerd
Frog: Toad
Robo: LLAB
Ayla: Azala
Magus: Silver(the hedgehog xD)