Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Clan Listings » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 31, 08 at 12:11amMaster Tenku

Due to the rising amount of individual Clan Recruitment threads I decided to sticky a general thread. Every member of the forum is entitled to ONE post here, any further information should be edited into that post and any questions should be sent by PM. If you wish to discontinue your clan simply delete the post. In the post you may advertise your clan and provide contact information for the members interested in joining. Details other than the those on the recommended list may be posted.

Important details:
INDClan Name
INDClan Owner/staff/recruiter
INDDescription
INDMain timezone
INDPreferred method of contact (PSN? PM? Email? ect.)
INDPSN names
INDMembers list

If you wish to organise a match you may contact your members directly, you could also make use of the Match Organisation thread to notify your members of future events or challenge other clans/make open challenges. I would also prefer that no links to other websites or forums where made, your Neohome or Clan Listing post should be sufficient for recruitment. However links to these external websites may be placed in your signatures or neohomes.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 22, 11 at 2:02am
BAMFCJ

Clan Name: Texas Rangers
Clan Owner: BAMFCJ
Administrator: krypt0nik_95
Description: The Texas Rangers are a new clan that plays in the last four current Call of Duty games including World at War. You do not have to be from Texas to join.
Main Timezone: Central Time
PSN name: BAMFCJ
Also: join at rangersbitch.enjin.com

Mar 27, 11 at 8:04pm
codcrazykiller

Name:ZeXa
(psn names) Owner:elliotgeorge
Discription: Just killing and playin zombies and haveing a laugth.
Timezone: London UK GMT +0
Contact via: PSN or elliotgeorge@live.co.uk
currently only I am in this clan.

Oct 21, 09 at 1:37pm
sean_scoil

clan name
KOBK(kill or be killed)
Clan Owner/recruiter
me (sean_scoil)
jake (jake1000)
Description
our clan is pretty straight forward.you either kill or be killed.
the only conditions are that you have to be prestige and hav a kill/death ratio higher than 0.5 and you hav to be good with snipers aswell as shotguns
Main timezone
GMT
Preferred method of contact
my PSN (sean_scoil)
PSN names
sean_scoil
jake1000
IRISH_MIDGET
PS: there is alot more members just don't know how to spell their names:P

Oct 20, 09 at 8:27pm
louhuru

thinkin bout startin a new clan...
add me xDOUCHE_BAGUETTE on ps3
i havent thought of a name so u can help me out if u want...i'd consider myself about average or above...i get about 15-30 kills a match and about 10-20 deaths a match...i av a k:d of 1.27 or summin like that (my ps3 gettin fixd so i dont know)
so thnx....there WILL NOT BE 1v1 TRIALS JUST DOMINATION TRIALS...and anyway im kind so u will get in anyway lol

ps:ther is 1 requirment...NO MP40...if ur truly gd u will b gd with ANY gun

Oct 20, 09 at 8:17pm
louhuru

Clan name: F3AR
FOUNDER/FIRST PPL:tredavfc87,tremors51,wardy_avfc0121,xDOUCHE_BAGUETTE( i think)
Members: not many...it just 4 villa fans....about 10ish

about me: i hav 2 accounts but add me on the DOUCHE BAGUETTE 1 (new 1)
lvl:34 (just started...9hrs gameplay)
killstreak:16 (on my otha 1 it 29)
Average kills a match: 15-30

Oct 17, 09 at 9:28pm
maddreamer

Hi there! Are you looking for a clan that haves a good time and likes wins and plays zombies? Then look no further! Shake and Bake is the clan for you. We are a muiltgame clan with our two current main games call of duty world at war and warhawk. In the future we will also be in modern warfare 2 and MAG. We hold small tournament for each other to prove who is the best and like to play private maches with certain gun requirements. We like to have a good time and are always laughing. Sound good to you? Then send me maddreamer10 a friend request/ message with the following info. Note: we are on almost everyday and are in the eastern us timezone(but any one can join)

Requirements
Must have a mic or be planning to get 1 soon
Have a kill death ratio of .75 or higher
And own all current map packs

Way to contact
Message to maddreamer10 with the following
Psn
Small list of games you have
How often you are on?
Type of player:
Do you want to have fun and own?

Note to join you must go through boot camp which is simple
A quick 1v1 to determine skill level (win or lose dosent matter)
Play 5 online matches with a current member of $nB (our tag) (again win or lose dosent matter)

Well wait are you waiting for send a message! Remember if your not first your last!

Sep 28, 09 at 1:54pm
UnitedBoi

quote Radiikz
If your looking for a clan to have fun,chilled,not play with noobs and play with people who now what there doing owning then check us out http://togetherwekill.forumotion.net/joining-twk-f1/

We ar a british clan mainly but will accept anyone, requirments are you must have a k/d above 1.00 (below and you will need a trial) *just a quick 1v1* so check us out and see what you think...

To temp you abit more we play any game mode although are favs are (tdm,war,ctf,snd)We are a newly formed clan so we are small but hoping to grow, Were hoping of starting a gamebattles soon when we get more members...
Anyhows check us out and see what you think, also if your planning on joining you will need to fill out/post this in Refferal Section

Name -
Age -
PSN -
K/D ratio -
Why you like to join TWK -
Is this your first clan -
Game modes you like -
What games you joining for COD4,WAW or any other games -

oh btw any problems then give me a bell on psn user is - Radiikz or message me on here

Thanks Rad
Im very interested in this mate!!

Sep 15, 09 at 7:47am
Radiikz

If your looking for a clan to have fun,chilled,not play with noobs and play with people who now what there doing owning then check us out http://togetherwekill.forumotion.net/joining-twk-f1/

We ar a british clan mainly but will accept anyone, requirments are you must have a k/d above 1.00 (below and you will need a trial) *just a quick 1v1* so check us out and see what you think...

To temp you abit more we play any game mode although are favs are (tdm,war,ctf,snd)We are a newly formed clan so we are small but hoping to grow, Were hoping of starting a gamebattles soon when we get more members...
Anyhows check us out and see what you think, also if your planning on joining you will need to fill out/post this in Refferal Section

Name -
Age -
PSN -
K/D ratio -
Why you like to join TWK -
Is this your first clan -
Game modes you like -
What games you joining for COD4,WAW or any other games -

oh btw any problems then give me a bell on psn user is - Radiikz or message me on here

Thanks Rad

Aug 09, 09 at 3:22pm
XAsianinvasianX

Clan name: Reap

Clan owner: Huntingbeast1819

Description: Just made the clan and anyone in Canada can join. All about killing the opposision with no mercy

Main timezone: estern time 5pm

Preferred method of contact: Email, PSN

PSN names: Huntingbeast1819 - add me up if you want to join

my e-mail is brand_1819@hotmail.com

Jul 06, 09 at 4:28pm
DOD

clan name: MaNc