Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Help getting every destruction sphere in temples and how do it get Anima? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Dec 30, 08 at 8:44pmKiller878

I really need help getting those cause i need to get Anima badly if i passed a certain part in the game will i be able to go back to get the destruction spheres in every temple?

Thanks for the help whoever helps

Killer878

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 14, 12 at 12:08am
kirkiisi

quote nuke77
quote kirkiisi

But remember to fight and reset untill they drop armor of break hp limit + ribbon + 2 empty slots.
what item cost is for break hp limit?
30 wings to discovery.
-You get 30 from chocobo race on temple (open three chests, don't hit any of the poles and win).
-Shinryu on monster arena drops them (underwater fight).
-You can bribe Malboros with 540,000 gil for ~4 (I'm guite sure it doesn't matter is it Great or normal Malboro(?)).

Very cheap and easy in my opinion.

Sep 12, 12 at 7:42am
NuKe77

quote kirkiisi

But remember to fight and reset untill they drop armor of break hp limit + ribbon + 2 empty slots.
what item cost is for break hp limit?

Sep 12, 12 at 1:47am
kirkiisi

quote Killer878
meaning i would have to start the game over i mean not completely over cause i am close to crashing seymours wedding so what do i do to get the destruction sphere in that temple? o am not going to play until somebody tells me what i need to do. any help would be appreciated thanks.
Just google for "cloister of trials guide" there are plenty of them.

You don't need to start the game again.
You cannot get bevelle treasure anymore if you miss it first time, but you can get one from zanarkand wich will make up for bevelles treasure.
Every other cloister is re-accessible, but dark aeons guard besaid and macalania. If you want to be lazy, just zanmato them.

Sep 04, 12 at 3:00pm
www.

U can but the dark aeons are pains in da arse to fight u will need break hp and break damage to do it good luck but if i rember right u caint miss the weeding one any ways

Dec 31, 08 at 1:13am
Mcilrath

...*headesks repeatedly*

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/569/t1288593-39-get-anima/

This was made YESTERDAY.

Dec 31, 08 at 1:03am
Killer878

meaning i would have to start the game over i mean not completely over cause i am close to crashing seymours wedding so what do i do to get the destruction sphere in that temple? o am not going to play until somebody tells me what i need to do. any help would be appreciated thanks.

Dec 30, 08 at 11:17pm
FFXmaddean

OMG, this comes up soooooo often. You cant go back to Bevelle trials again, however theres no need anyway, the fact is that you cannot miss the destruction sphere treasure in the bevelle temple.

Dec 30, 08 at 10:38pm
Killer878

the puzzle after yuna and seymour get married and your crash the wedding and and you have to do this puzzle.

Dec 30, 08 at 10:07pm
b_eef

Just go through the cloister again, right?

Hold on, what chest?

Dec 30, 08 at 9:59pm
Killer878

i do but how do you get that chest after seymours wedding?