Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » James Bond: Quantum of Solace » Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 04, 09 at 8:17pm
Gamer125

okay, now if you're talking about killing Alex Dimitrios you just have to shoot at him until he falls. when he does fall go up and grab him which will start the fight. make sure you press the buttons as soon as you see them or you will lose the fight and have to shoot him again.

Dec 30, 08 at 9:19am
kamikazedrifter

are you talking about the one where you have to press the buttons when they come on the screen to fight that guy, who keeps running round the place when you move and you have to shoot the stuff above him to make it fall onto him.

if you are you have to press the buttons when they come on the screen, you have to be fast though, you punch him and he falls off the bit he's standing on and then he gets a gun and threatens to shot you so you shoot him dead

Dec 30, 08 at 4:22am
schwarze1

Please help me! I can't get past where you have to try to kill the man in the museum with your hands!