Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Harvest Moon DS Cute » Introduction Thread II » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 29, 08 at 8:40pmPupgirlPawz

Are you new to our our Harvest Moon:DS Cute Forum?
This is where you can Introduce yourself, tell us a nickname we may call you, anything about you.

I'll start us off, hello everyone I am PupgirlPawz, but you can call me Tay.

-Tay-

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 06, 14 at 2:00pm
kfaye1212

Hi I am Kina Faye but ya'll can call me Kiko

Sep 08, 12 at 5:08pm
Katie_Kat70

quote feferi
um hey! uh,, this forum seems kind of quiet but it seems like a nice place to make my first post!! so hey, i'm katie! i really love harvest moon ds and harvest moon ds cute!!! it's nice to meet you all 38D
Hey, a Homestuck fan :o As you can probably tell, my name is Katie, too! Nice to meet you

Sep 07, 12 at 3:59pm
feferi

um hey! uh,, this forum seems kind of quiet but it seems like a nice place to make my first post!! so hey, i'm katie! i really love harvest moon ds and harvest moon ds cute!!! it's nice to meet you all 38D

Jun 15, 12 at 7:09pm
harvest moon queen

im hmq but you can call me janice *hands out cookies*

Jun 14, 12 at 8:57pm
Megacoolstar

Hope I'm not too late on this train, have a summer full of time and a gamestop in a few minutes of walking distance away. Chill to meet you all.

Apr 06, 12 at 1:33pm
Celia9

Hiya everyone!

I'm Paige and I haven't been on Neo for 3 looooooong years

Jan 14, 12 at 7:13pm
viola charlotte

oh, yes, i meant the pre-rp~
thank you, crystal rain

~ Viola♥

Jan 10, 12 at 4:10pm
Crystal Rain

Hi Michie, hi viola charlotte! It's always nice seeing new people in the forum! =D

And Viola we haven't started the actual RP yet, but feel free to go post in the pre-RP --- that thread is always open to anybody. Just post your half-character sheet and then you can start to write after another person or two posts! =) And also feel free to join in on our RP Discussion.

Dec 30, 11 at 1:49am
viola charlotte

hi, i'm viola charlotte, but you can just call me viola. charlotte is simply my middle name~
nice to meet you!

i was also wondering if the roleplay was still open? i'd be interested in joining if it is.

Nov 27, 11 at 5:06pm
Michie

Hi everyone!! ^^
I'm Michele, but you guys can call me Michie, too, considering it's what everyone else nicknamed me at my school. ^^
I recently got this game, and I've been liking it a lot! Hope to be posting around here for a while! :]