Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Harvest Moon DS Cute » Introduction Thread II » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 29, 08 at 8:40pmPupgirlPawz

Are you new to our our Harvest Moon:DS Cute Forum?
This is where you can Introduce yourself, tell us a nickname we may call you, anything about you.

I'll start us off, hello everyone I am PupgirlPawz, but you can call me Tay.

-Tay-

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 06, 14 at 2:00pm
kfaye1212

Hi I am Kina Faye but ya'll can call me Kiko

Sep 08, 12 at 5:08pm
Katie_Kat70

quote feferi
um hey! uh,, this forum seems kind of quiet but it seems like a nice place to make my first post!! so hey, i'm katie! i really love harvest moon ds and harvest moon ds cute!!! it's nice to meet you all 38D
Hey, a Homestuck fan :o As you can probably tell, my name is Katie, too! Nice to meet you

Sep 07, 12 at 3:59pm
feferi

um hey! uh,, this forum seems kind of quiet but it seems like a nice place to make my first post!! so hey, i'm katie! i really love harvest moon ds and harvest moon ds cute!!! it's nice to meet you all 38D

Jun 15, 12 at 7:09pm
harvest moon queen

im hmq but you can call me janice *hands out cookies*

Jun 14, 12 at 8:57pm
Megacoolstar

Hope I'm not too late on this train, have a summer full of time and a gamestop in a few minutes of walking distance away. Chill to meet you all.

Apr 06, 12 at 1:33pm
Celia9

Hiya everyone!

I'm Paige and I haven't been on Neo for 3 looooooong years

Jan 14, 12 at 7:13pm
viola charlotte

oh, yes, i meant the pre-rp~
thank you, crystal rain

~ Viola♥

Jan 10, 12 at 4:10pm
Crystal Rain

Hi Michie, hi viola charlotte! It's always nice seeing new people in the forum! =D

And Viola we haven't started the actual RP yet, but feel free to go post in the pre-RP --- that thread is always open to anybody. Just post your half-character sheet and then you can start to write after another person or two posts! =) And also feel free to join in on our RP Discussion.

Dec 30, 11 at 1:49am
viola charlotte

hi, i'm viola charlotte, but you can just call me viola. charlotte is simply my middle name~
nice to meet you!

i was also wondering if the roleplay was still open? i'd be interested in joining if it is.

Nov 27, 11 at 5:06pm
Michie

Hi everyone!! ^^
I'm Michele, but you guys can call me Michie, too, considering it's what everyone else nicknamed me at my school. ^^
I recently got this game, and I've been liking it a lot! Hope to be posting around here for a while! :]