Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » milk run » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Dec 27, 08 at 4:31pmeoinf14

i am on the last part of the milk run and am heading for home base but i have very little fuel. even when i avoid the red areas i still get attacked by nazi planes. this means i lose all my fuel and fail. has anyone got any tips on getting past this?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 26, 10 at 3:14pm
MGG_3

yeah that helps but at the end you parachute out of the plane and it leads you to the next level.

May 31, 10 at 4:57pm
HDYoshi

if you want the next quick play war room options then press
YXYYXYXXY then click A you should have them all now PM me if you have problems

May 03, 10 at 3:10pm
artiMaster

first, start all over, then go th the nearest objective and , even if it kills you, go thru the attack spots. if you die, its not my problem. you can still have a good fuel supply.

May 03, 10 at 3:03pm
artiMaster

i'd say you pass all of your objectives by going at them straight forward, even in the danger spots and shoot the enemies down when a guy says something and youre on machine gun

Feb 07, 10 at 1:53pm
ha

what is the cheat

Jan 31, 10 at 12:53am
jacob darnell

[quote=0172|message:23216781]
You can't. That is the way the game goes.

ON the next level you parachute out of the plane

Aug 24, 09 at 12:47pm
Chevve

If you have trouble on Milk Run, be sure to head towards the closest objective (The one on the left). You can try avoiding the red areas on your map, but you should be fine flying straight towards the objectives.

Aug 21, 09 at 12:44pm
blablaidunnowth

quote eoinf14
i am on the last part of the milk run and am heading for home base but i have very little fuel. even when i avoid the red areas i still get attacked by nazi planes. this means i lose all my fuel and fail. has anyone got any tips on getting past this?
do it like an Gladiator.. Fly straight over all those red areas... if it says u need to go to the north.. go north.. doesn't matters where u fly over.. i just flyd STRAIGHT to the poiint and i shot the shit out off those Stukas and then you just jump out... Be sure to land in the green smoke

Aug 19, 09 at 8:54pm
Saltystudios

When I get to the cutscene the scene starts, turns black, then I have to redo to lvl. Do u have to take down all to fighters?

Jul 21, 09 at 8:30pm
Ryo12221

quote madie
there a cheat to get pa sed it ya know

talk about hacker¬_¬