Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mercenaries 2: World in Flames » Mercs 3 wishlist » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 21, 08 at 3:03amkaneschemical

hi everybody i just want to know wat u think should be in mercs 3 if they make one. tell me the seeting or anything else u would like to tell me. i think mercs 3 should take place in the USA now that would be cool. Thanks. Cant w8 to see wat u guys think^_^

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 25, 13 at 7:02pm
Scraggy

Ok, rarther late but better late than never eh!

So if a Mercs 3 game was made then with the advances in games of today then it could potentially be amazing!!!
Things I would like tho, like said, the option to customise or even create your own vehicles, or at least personalise them a bit better. Weapons wern't really a massive thing for me as I was always in a tank or a helo! More espionage would be cool, silenced weapons that don't alert the enemy or something like a sneak mode and better disguises! The option to blend in on foot and dress like a factions troopers and only be found out by dogs or something. I loved stealth in Mercs 1 and 2. Like said before, army of two style customisable weapons, add silencers, extended mags etc. some sort of online play would be cool too. Like I said, with games like battlefield 4 and GTA5 and what not, blend them both together and you could potentially have a masterpiece at the end!!!
That's my view anyway.

Mar 30, 13 at 4:59pm
Insakna

-melee weapons
-teams that CAN (Don't have to) come with you
-Get actual permissions from car companies instead of making real cars with crappy names

Dec 25, 12 at 10:22pm
dxrules456

quote liltyking
I would like these things in mercenaries 3 if they make one.

1.customizable cars
2.customizable characters
3.choose your team
4.better graphics when the building fall down (its just one piece)
5.Better nuke blasts
6.better car damage
7.equal graphics (ps2 graphics sucked, X box 360 graphics were great)
8.better weapon selection, (desert eagle, Uzi, swords, knifes, sniper etc.)
9.dieing civilians, (sometimes i go on rampages and the civilians don't die)
10.duel wield weapons
11. option to switch to 1st person to 3rd person view (especially in vehicles)
those are some things I would like in mercenaries 3 if they do make one.
They already have the option to change views, you can customize characters, they have a good weapon selection (Uzis, Desert Eagles, Shotguns, etc.), and PS2 doesn't have the ability to have better graphics than it has now.

Dec 25, 12 at 10:17pm
dxrules456

Mercenaries 3 might not come out, due to the fact that Pandemic Studios is shut down... but these are the things that I would add/change to the next in the Mercenaries Series.
-New guns
-Smarter AI (I think that the current AI... it's actually really disappointing... it even got some of the game reviewers saying that the first one was better)
-Bigger airstrikes (Quite disappointing as well, looks nothing like the trailers)
-More vehicles (it has a very broad spectrum of vehicles)
-Ability to stockpile vehicles (in the PS2 version of Mercenaries 2, you can stockpile vehicle by just driving into a garage, not in the Xbox360 or the PS3 version)
-Varying building and car crashes (Each time a vehicle blows up, it shows the same thing, no matter how powerful of a weapon you are using)
-No more "Action- Hijacking" sequences (Many players find these things to be annoying and difficult, and it doesn't make the game seem any cooler)
-No more gathering field items (This can be a very glitchy process, due to the fact that the game tends to NOT collect what you gather)
Mercenaries 3 would be a great game with all of these things fixed.

Aug 11, 12 at 12:23pm
BradMaster

I like the stockpile vehicles idea, but please change it so you can store any boat, not just the small ones

May 17, 12 at 7:21pm
liltyking

Some other things are

12.2 player free play
13.tow trucks
14.planes
15. semi trucks
16.animals (attack dogs)
17.real car names not RIR

May 17, 12 at 7:15pm
liltyking

I would like these things in mercenaries 3 if they make one.

1.customizable cars
2.customizable characters
3.choose your team
4.better graphics when the building fall down (its just one piece)
5.Better nuke blasts
6.better car damage
7.equal graphics (ps2 graphics sucked, X box 360 graphics were great)
8.better weapon selection, (desert eagle, Uzi, swords, knifes, sniper etc.)
9.dieing civilians, (sometimes i go on rampages and the civilians don't die)
10.duel wield weapons
11. option to switch to 1st person to 3rd person view (especially in vehicles)
those are some things I would like in mercenaries 3 if they do make one.

May 24, 11 at 3:27am
Swedish Merc

quote kyle
BRING BACK MERCHANT OF MENACE! That is my biggest thing, but it would be nice to keep being able to stockpile too. Also the customizable things.(vehicles, character, etc) Maybe a larger diversity in weapons air strikes and vehicles.
Thats the same thing i am thining lol

May 24, 11 at 3:25am
Swedish Merc

Ok here is what i want

A garage like in the playstation version.
Vehicles that don't disappear when you go into faction building
M-16, m-60, 50 cal sniper, B.A.R. (for fun)
Awesome Fords, Crapy Chevy, and the broken down dodge vehicles
Planes, like the P-51,A-10, and f-4
Graphics were good but were glitchy on my cpu (most likey because of windows 7)
Swords and knives, and BANNETS ( REALLY NEEDED for Close quaters)
NO PINK CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big trucks that can be hooked to trailers (good road blocks and wreck causers)
EASIER HIGHJACK SYSTEM (I can never hijack a tank or heli because i press button and i lose the baattle over the grenade)(Really dumb.....LETS FIGHT OVER THE GRENADE WHEN THE TANK GUY HAS A PISTOL ON HIS VEST!!!!!!)
Jamacian
Pirates and Russian Mob on the same team.(kinda like UP and AN)

Next game should be in the place where they said their next contact was. ( i think africa not sure on that)
Other than that thats about it

May 08, 11 at 4:20pm
kyle

BRING BACK MERCHANT OF MENACE! That is my biggest thing, but it would be nice to keep being able to stockpile too. Also the customizable things.(vehicles, character, etc) Maybe a larger diversity in weapons air strikes and vehicles. One other thing, less glitches, like this one, when I would put too much c4 then blow it up then any c4 I placed after that time would be on a delay.