Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: World at War » General Game Organization » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 20, 08 at 10:18pmoriginal

This the place to organize multiplayer parties of any kind or discuss games that have already been arranged or have now finished. This thread could also serve as a discussion on games that have happened already and a way to share tips with each other and compare yourself with other members. As well as a way to challege a particular member that you know posts in the thread a lot to see which of the two is the better. Posting screenshots of games that involve Neoseeker members is also encouraged: showing the score at the end of the game, showing a great setup, an amazing position that your team have taken or just a great kill streak. This would allow everybody to keep track of what is going on and would allow for a bit of bragging .

If arranging a game it would be helpful to use the following format, although this is not necessary if you would rather give some information and want players to just add you for a quick game at the current time.

Party Leader: This is the person who is likely to throw around the invites.
Time: Time of the event start with the timezone that you are in so that people can use a Timezone converter to change it to theirs. (TZ).
Mode: Self-Explanatory, which mode are you going to play. Do not worry about being specific, you may decide to change based on the opinions of people in your party
Extra: Anything extra that you want to include

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 28, 09 at 8:50pm
super_grays_ath

Hi, as you all know its double xp time, so if anyone wants to boost with me, add me on spurs_247 because i really want to get through my 6th prestige quickly so all add me and we can boost, tell others too aswell! (:

Apr 24, 09 at 1:03pm
nelson18

Hi guys, i will be on tonight approx 7pm till 2am british time. my PSN is IvaBigGun1 if you want to add me? I will be playingzombies, TDeathmatch and HC Search and destroy.

Apr 05, 09 at 10:42pm
Gunyoudown978

Hey im trying to break my 11 rounds with 4 people in verruckt. me and my friend are 2 so add alexthegreat992 if you want to shoot some zombies while there crawling out of the ground(Oh so fun when they fall into the hole).

Feb 10, 09 at 3:38pm
Haqit

Anyone playing zombies now???

Jan 26, 09 at 11:48pm
ZackyHoomar

I'll play as I am Peed off by some guy on the forum I need to crack some NAZI skulls.

Jan 26, 09 at 8:06pm
Maestro

anyone want to play now as im bored of playing randoms - i cant connect to my friends. original?

Jan 26, 09 at 6:31pm
original

I'd be happy for a game, I also have all the cards.

PSN: SpudHeed

Jan 26, 09 at 6:27pm
Master Tenku

quote Lucas0
Yea I got the death cards Tenku. You want to play now?
I got your message today but had to go and didn't have time to reply. Another guy wants to play Co-op with us (add ZackyHoomar), and when we are both online at the same time try to invite us both and set up the game?

Jan 25, 09 at 10:07pm
Lucas0

Yea I got the death cards Tenku. You want to play now?

Jan 25, 09 at 9:41pm
Master Tenku

quote Silent_Crow
I saw a video of someone with most of them on and it looks hard
Yeah, do you know the maximum amount that you can have?

And while on the topic - does anyone want to organise a co-op game with the paintball and vampire mode enabled? I'm not sure on a time which we could play and I don't have the death cards myself (I only have paintball). Reply here if you are interested.