Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: World at War » General Game Organization » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 20, 08 at 10:18pmoriginal

This the place to organize multiplayer parties of any kind or discuss games that have already been arranged or have now finished. This thread could also serve as a discussion on games that have happened already and a way to share tips with each other and compare yourself with other members. As well as a way to challege a particular member that you know posts in the thread a lot to see which of the two is the better. Posting screenshots of games that involve Neoseeker members is also encouraged: showing the score at the end of the game, showing a great setup, an amazing position that your team have taken or just a great kill streak. This would allow everybody to keep track of what is going on and would allow for a bit of bragging .

If arranging a game it would be helpful to use the following format, although this is not necessary if you would rather give some information and want players to just add you for a quick game at the current time.

Party Leader: This is the person who is likely to throw around the invites.
Time: Time of the event start with the timezone that you are in so that people can use a Timezone converter to change it to theirs. (TZ).
Mode: Self-Explanatory, which mode are you going to play. Do not worry about being specific, you may decide to change based on the opinions of people in your party
Extra: Anything extra that you want to include

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 28, 09 at 8:50pm
super_grays_ath

Hi, as you all know its double xp time, so if anyone wants to boost with me, add me on spurs_247 because i really want to get through my 6th prestige quickly so all add me and we can boost, tell others too aswell! (:

Apr 24, 09 at 1:03pm
nelson18

Hi guys, i will be on tonight approx 7pm till 2am british time. my PSN is IvaBigGun1 if you want to add me? I will be playingzombies, TDeathmatch and HC Search and destroy.

Apr 05, 09 at 10:42pm
Gunyoudown978

Hey im trying to break my 11 rounds with 4 people in verruckt. me and my friend are 2 so add alexthegreat992 if you want to shoot some zombies while there crawling out of the ground(Oh so fun when they fall into the hole).

Feb 10, 09 at 3:38pm
Haqit

Anyone playing zombies now???

Jan 26, 09 at 11:48pm
ZackyHoomar

I'll play as I am Peed off by some guy on the forum I need to crack some NAZI skulls.

Jan 26, 09 at 8:06pm
Maestro

anyone want to play now as im bored of playing randoms - i cant connect to my friends. original?

Jan 26, 09 at 6:31pm
original

I'd be happy for a game, I also have all the cards.

PSN: SpudHeed

Jan 26, 09 at 6:27pm
Master Tenku

quote Lucas0
Yea I got the death cards Tenku. You want to play now?
I got your message today but had to go and didn't have time to reply. Another guy wants to play Co-op with us (add ZackyHoomar), and when we are both online at the same time try to invite us both and set up the game?

Jan 25, 09 at 10:07pm
Lucas0

Yea I got the death cards Tenku. You want to play now?

Jan 25, 09 at 9:41pm
Master Tenku

quote Silent_Crow
I saw a video of someone with most of them on and it looks hard
Yeah, do you know the maximum amount that you can have?

And while on the topic - does anyone want to organise a co-op game with the paintball and vampire mode enabled? I'm not sure on a time which we could play and I don't have the death cards myself (I only have paintball). Reply here if you are interested.