Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Resistance 2 » Snipe Hunt trophy » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 13, 08 at 1:45pmPangTong_Blademaster

Hey everyone, I've looking at playing through the campaign again to nab a few more trophies and was wondering how to get the Sniper Hunt trophy. Spinners are the little spider-like things aren't they? If so, can you melee kill them to get trophy?

Thanks in advance, PTB.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 15, 08 at 6:01pm
jrsboo

there pretty much the new spires. They infect people and wrap them up to turn them into grims.

Dec 15, 08 at 5:07pm
Vassy

they are wierd them things.

Does anyone know the spinners role in the story, what they do(THEIR JOB).
because usualy i just see them walking between about 3 points not realy doing anything

Dec 14, 08 at 10:34am
PangTong_Blademaster

quote Nozza_1000
I don't like killing the spinners because i quite like them.
Are you suffering from any symptoms of a Chimeran disease lol?

Dec 13, 08 at 5:02pm
Nozza_1000

quote dmf_dynasty
Just to clarify, Spinners are the things that walk around like a dog/armadillo and don't attack you. Leapers are those spider things that jump on you and spit acid.
That's right!

This is fairly easy one to get. I just replayed the Twin Fall untill i got it. I don't like killing the spinners because i quite like them.

Dec 13, 08 at 4:02pm
dmf_dynasty

Just to clarify, Spinners are the things that walk around like a dog/armadillo and don't attack you. Leapers are those spider things that jump on you and spit acid.

Dec 13, 08 at 1:57pm
redneonfish

Yep, you can melee them to get the trophy. You can just skip to the levels where there are spinners and do it that way. Works with other trophies as well.

Dec 13, 08 at 1:45pm
PangTong_Blademaster

Hey everyone, I've looking at playing through the campaign again to nab a few more trophies and was wondering how to get the Sniper Hunt trophy. Spinners are the little spider-like things aren't they? If so, can you melee kill them to get trophy?

Thanks in advance, PTB.