Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 06, 10 at 6:59pm
josiahking56

Wow... brat...

Jul 22, 09 at 5:47pm
smrman

you hit b and then when it gets to your buddy quikly throw it to the base you want, then you should get the runner out.

Mar 14, 09 at 2:56pm
firedragon317

that depends on the mode u r using if you r using nunchuck and wii remote control its pretty simple do everything the same except when u throw when you throw hold up on the wii remote arrows and you will get him out

Mar 12, 09 at 5:15am
Chante

You have to allow the ball to bounce a little to allow the player on first to start running to 2nd then u toss the play to ur body and then he will throw it to second where it will be clear.

Dec 08, 08 at 6:48am
Stacey

I know it says to use a buddy but when I hit the ball to my partner and he throws it it goes to first or says failed!! How do I do this please help my 5 year old is BEGGING me to beat this part!!