Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call Of Duty: World At War » Game NOT WORKING » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 05, 08 at 2:54pmgokulpanchal

i installed the game. the game starts. the main menu also comes.but when i click on the solo campaign and select the difficulty nothing happens. the solo campaign doesnt start. dont know whats the problem. even tried some game fixes files. but still game wont solo campaign wont start. even nothing shows up when i click credits on main screen. the animated background is visible but no credits are shown. I tried reinstallin the game but still the same problem. Pls somebody help me with solution.

I have a quad core 6600 processor
3 GB RAM
8800 GTX graphics card.
Windows Vista Ultimate 32-Bit
No problem with the hardware.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 11 at 8:49pm
mingus2012

still have the same problem, and now when i try to patch, i get "you already have 1.6 installed. uninstall." so i uninstall, it can't find the patch, and then says it has uninstalled. i go to patch, get same message. if i try to install 1,7, it tells me i must install 1.6. if i install 1.6, it says i already have it and uninstall. still won't start regardless. AAAAAGH! i want to play the damn thing, but i have spent two full days doing the stupidest things imaginable. and there's no tech support, so, what the hell is happening?

Jan 24, 11 at 3:12am
mingus2012

i'm having the same problem, i recently reinstalled and patched up. all drivers up-to-date. it ran for a year and a half, no trouble. i'm trying a clean uninstall and reinstall, i'll let you know, but it's weird... any other ideas?

Dec 06, 08 at 8:53pm
TedTheFarmer

Well yes I agree with Aeronut there, with those specs you shouldn't have any problem with not meeting the recommended specs for the game. Most likely a driver issue or something went wrong with installation?

Dec 05, 08 at 5:37pm
Aeronut

Might be a driver issue. My son had issues with his videos not appearing and updating the driver did the trick. Nvidia just released a new driver in November. Maybe try updating to that driver?

Aero

Dec 05, 08 at 4:53pm
Slystrat

I have the same problem.

Dec 05, 08 at 2:54pm
gokulpanchal

i installed the game. the game starts. the main menu also comes.but when i click on the solo campaign and select the difficulty nothing happens. the solo campaign doesnt start. dont know whats the problem. even tried some game fixes files. but still game wont solo campaign wont start. even nothing shows up when i click credits on main screen. the animated background is visible but no credits are shown. I tried reinstallin the game but still the same problem. Pls somebody help me with solution.

I have a quad core 6600 processor
3 GB RAM
8800 GTX graphics card.
Windows Vista Ultimate 32-Bit
No problem with the hardware.