Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » action replay? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Dec 05, 08 at 1:51am

has anyone seen any action replay cheats for this game yet? i cant find any no place.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 25, 10 at 11:59pm
MGG_3

well using action replay online makes it annoying for people who don't use it. It wastes there time.

May 28, 10 at 10:57pm
HDYoshi

He can use ar if he wants. If he paid for it he can use it. Duh????????/

Sep 26, 09 at 2:50am
Chevve

Don't worry, I've been playing World at War since its release and I've faced very very few hackers. And plus they can be killed using any sniper rifle that isn't a Springfield, as ryo said.

Although if you're thinking of buying this game, wait for Modern Warfare: Mobilized to come out in September.

Sep 13, 09 at 6:46pm
Camo Junk3y

Well, its not exacly a hacker, because they use it right out of the box, but thats my opinion.

Sep 01, 09 at 9:22pm
ryo12212

quote Camo Junk3y
WAIT A GOSH DARN SECOND? You can use action replays online?!?! Well that *bleep*s up the chances of me buying this game...
yea they r called hackers but u can stop them with the Russian sniper and the other snipers except for the Springfield

Sep 01, 09 at 5:51pm
Camo Junk3y

WAIT A GOSH DARN SECOND? You can use action replays online?!?! Well that *bleep*s up the chances of me buying this game...

Jul 09, 09 at 8:10pm
Ryo12221

quote warhero999
has anyone seen any action replay cheats for this game yet? i cant find any no place.
go to youtube and find them there or go to www.supercheats.com

Apr 06, 09 at 7:50pm
dfk

there r codes cos i bought an ar for animal crossing wild world. there r codes for ar cos i hav em. dont use em really though

Dec 05, 08 at 3:28am
R1DDL3S

People can do what they want with a game they paid for. Let them do what they want. If you don't want to help them, then don't. No need to flame them for it

Anyways, I haven't seen any codes here nor have I looked for any else where.

Dec 05, 08 at 2:07am
Centanu

Good. Action Replay users ruin online mode. Don't expect to find any here, as just about everyone frowns upon the use of AR's.

Since you have admitted to searching, and through your wording I'm assuming so you can gain an advantage to easily get awards/challenges, I'm fairly certain I'd be wise to disregard any stats you may post.