Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » WHAT HAPPENED?!? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 04, 08 at 8:07pmDeadAssassin

I thought this would be a very active forum now. Guess not.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 31, 09 at 12:03am
DeadAssassin

Okay, what?

Jan 06, 09 at 3:04am
R1DDL3S

My screen is not scratched up because I don't apply undue amount of pressure and my hands don't hurt...because I am cool?

Anyways, I prefer the originality of most DS games but for graphics I would pick up my PSP any day. For some reason the DS is more pick up and play friendly than the PSP also.

Jan 05, 09 at 7:04pm
Centanu

I have a PSP and a DS. I have SWBF2 and Fireteam Bravo for the PSP.

I barely play either (SWBF2 or Fireteam Bravo). While SWBF2 is a good game on the PS2, I just can't aim on the PSP. The PSP would be so much better if the idiots who designed it decided to throw in the very necessary right analog stick.

However, in the meantime, the only think on the PSP I have that uses guns that I'll be playing is Death Jr.

DS > PSP for shooters.

Jan 05, 09 at 12:32am
Smurf

Along with the Touch-screen scratching/fatigue comments above I gladly don't have either due to the fact that I hold my DS differently than most people and I use my right pointer finger as my stylus, with my pinky on the right trigger, and if I have to press a button I just use either my middle finger or my index finger.

Jan 04, 09 at 5:09pm

Well, I guess, because you're not constantly losing health, but Prime Hunter is a lot more frantic because of that.

Jan 04, 09 at 3:41am
hiitsme

quote R1DDL3S
    The game is far from the DS' best FPS which would be Metroid Prime Hunters which was too easily corrupted with the online play.
Amen. Although hunter/prey is a way better version of prime hunter dun u think

Dec 19, 08 at 3:38pm

The only problems I've had are fatigue in my left hand (D-pad hand) playing MPH, and thats only if I haven't played in ages.

Dec 18, 08 at 7:44am
Arietta

A lot of people say it is better on the DS because of the touchscreen, but I always disagree with that comment. Not only you scratch your screen with the stylus when you aim with it, but also sometimes it's not comfortable. Personally, I have problems with my wrists that get very tired when I overuse the touchscreen.

Dec 18, 08 at 7:38am
Mishtram

Best for folks to keep in mind that, as a multi-platform game, folks were likely going to get it on the best capable platform they have, and handhelds do not often hold that status with the gaming crowd.

... and unfortunately, graphics do play a massive part of gaming choice these days, and always has. It's one of the reasons why FFVII was so popular, because it was the first game in the series to go 3D.

Why does the DS allow for better gameplay, 0172?

Dec 13, 08 at 4:56pm

Losers...its not all about graphics. The DS allows for alot more fun gameplay than the PSP.