Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » My game is glitched UP » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 09 at 8:21pm
Ryo12221

quote Aquaz
So a few nights ago I was playing the level where you start off in a parachute and have to land in the "safe zone." So I landed there and continued on my way and got to the part where you have to blow up the building to kill all the people inside. I got bored, so I pressed start and quit, thinking my progress should have been saved up till that point.

Now today I'm trying to play again, and it's starting me back at the parachute part. This wouldn't be so bad...except...It's starting me up in the air WITHOUT the parachute!! I fall really fast and land OUTSIDE the "safe zone." Normally the game will tell you that you failed landing in the right place, but because I don't have a parachute, the game keeps playing and I'm out of the map. It's really messed up and I can't get in the safe zone to continue playing....

Anyone else have this happen? Please tell me there's a fix for this....
Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
thats happened to me by i land in the safe zone but i dont do anything abou it because it funny as hell but thats just me

Dec 05, 08 at 9:32pm
Aquaz

quote NoScoped
Try quick playing the level before it. Maybe then your parachute won't break when it skips to the para-chute level.
Alright, I'll try that...!

Dec 04, 08 at 11:29pm
NoScoped

Try quick playing the level before it. Maybe then your parachute won't break when it skips to the para-chute level.

Dec 04, 08 at 11:02pm
Special K

I've never had this happen to me. Sounds interesting. I'll have to see if I can replicate it when I get my game back...

Until then, though, I guess I'm no help, sorry

Dec 04, 08 at 1:53pm
Aquaz

So a few nights ago I was playing the level where you start off in a parachute and have to land in the "safe zone." So I landed there and continued on my way and got to the part where you have to blow up the building to kill all the people inside. I got bored, so I pressed start and quit, thinking my progress should have been saved up till that point.

Now today I'm trying to play again, and it's starting me back at the parachute part. This wouldn't be so bad...except...It's starting me up in the air WITHOUT the parachute!! I fall really fast and land OUTSIDE the "safe zone." Normally the game will tell you that you failed landing in the right place, but because I don't have a parachute, the game keeps playing and I'm out of the map. It's really messed up and I can't get in the safe zone to continue playing....

Anyone else have this happen? Please tell me there's a fix for this....
Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!