Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Yuna Only Challenge » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 30, 08 at 5:22pmLulufan1979

I just recently started a Yuna Only Challenge, right now I'm at Guadosalam. In the fight with Sin's fin on the SS Liki I ended up having to use Lulu and Wakka to finish him off cuz Valefor got decimated. It was quite annoying, however I was able to beat the Sinspawn during Operation Mi'ihen easily using an Overdrive each from Valefor and Ifrit, kinda screwy.

Now what I'm wondering is even though it's a Yuna Only Challenge is if it would not be true to the challenge if I used Rikku to steal so I have items to customize good weapons and armor for Yuna?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 09, 08 at 5:22pm
Mcilrath

Dec 09, 08 at 4:41pm
Lulufan1979

But anyway, can I get a link (Either through here or PM) to a good NSG guide that has how to beat Evrae? The other bosses I figure I'll have less problems with (Except maybe Seymour's third form)

Dec 06, 08 at 10:01pm
Mcilrath

quote Tidus Strife
Nothing is really "Necessary" in this game, for the most part.
Case in point: Reflect vs Sinspawn Gui in YONS.

Dec 06, 08 at 9:56pm
Tidus Strife

quote Mcilrath
It's perfectly viable to have Holy by Kilika. Doesn't mean it's necessary; unless you're a complete purist... By S&A isn't necessary either... aside from in a few challenges *glares at YONS*
Nothing is really "Necessary" in this game, for the most part. Unless we want to get REAL specific xD

EDIT: Or Exteremly Broad, I suppose.

Just noting it's not absurdly hard to have a Yuna capable of doing serious damage by that point in the game. Holy basically hits damage limit as soon as you obtain it.

Dec 06, 08 at 9:30pm
Mcilrath

It's perfectly viable to have Holy by Kilika. Doesn't mean it's necessary; unless you're a complete purist... By S&A isn't necessary either... aside from in a few challenges *glares at YONS*

Dec 06, 08 at 7:52pm
Tidus Strife

I know you beat Seymour already, but just as a note it's perfectably viable to have Holy by that point in the game. I've done it before.

Dec 06, 08 at 5:03pm
Lulufan1979

No I haven't done a NSG challenge before so yeah. I started one but got frustrated when I got knocked off the cliff by the Chocobo Eater.

Dec 05, 08 at 5:50pm
Mcilrath

If you haven't done a NSG game before, it might be a little hard. But when in doubt, use an NSG guide. There's only like 12 of the things floating around >_>

Dec 05, 08 at 5:48pm
Lulufan1979

I guess my aeons are stronger than I thought. Since Yuna's agility is the highest she was first and I figured "Might as well sacrifice Valefor first." but his OD did 9999 so it killed the gaurdians, and he summoned Anima. I brought in Shiva, destroyed Anima, and Seymour killed Shiva with his spells. At Yuna's next turn I brought in Ifrit and his OD did the same as Valefor's so Seymour was overkilled.

The fun thing is going to be fighting Evrae with seriously underleveled characters lol.

Dec 05, 08 at 12:32pm
Mcilrath

Well, at least they still have to be done NSG so it's not entirely challengeless at least.