Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess » Lake Hylia Tears of Light help » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 28, 08 at 8:25pmSequoia

I am at Lake Hylia in wolf form and I have to kill those bugs and get the tears of light things. I have 2 left and one is in the castle thing and I can't get there as a wolf because there's rocks and stuff in the pathways in hyrule field and I have to be Link to bomb the rocks. Help? And I can't find the last tear on the map

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 24, 13 at 8:42am
Jess.bbug

I found the last bug, it glitches out and turned invisible.. I can hear it but not see it....

Aug 27, 12 at 6:45am
kaylee

I'm at the temple place and I've found one of the lights where do I find anyother ones please help

Jul 20, 12 at 1:50am
Sbro

There should be a reed near the howling rock that you can use to call the evil bird thing. Then you can fly back down to Lake Hylia

Feb 10, 12 at 5:29am
mstine

ok so when i started to get the tears of light, i went and got the one on the bridge first i now need to get the ones on the lake and am unable too, i do not have a warp portal to get to the lake, so i am confused on how to get to the water again? do i have to start the game over or can someone help me???

Nov 14, 11 at 2:30pm
Emily-Anne

How are you supposed to beat the last tear bug that wasn't on the map and then it showed up in the middle of the lake because I have tried it like five times and can't get it!! Please help!!!!!!!

Nov 14, 11 at 2:30pm
Emily-Anne

How are you supposed to beat the last tear bug that wasn't on the map and then it showed up in the middle of the lake because I have tried it like five times and can't get it!! Please help!!!!!!!

Aug 05, 11 at 2:36pm
Guest`123456789

What you do is warp to zora's domain, go to upper zora's river, next go through the tunnel of tourches in the water, go to herule castle entrance then you will face the three beast to get a warp, then go into the castle.

Hope it helped!

Jan 22, 09 at 3:58am
PolarSnow

Hey guys - thanks for the help. I have been down the river route you refer to before...I could not get past the blockade near the house. The river is blocked off with a fence and it won't let me float through. Suggestions - did I miss something? Is this a game glich?

Thanks

Jan 21, 09 at 3:44pm
Proximity007

now that i remember it ya actually, theres a river that takes you right to Hyrule Castle where those water hopping things are

Jan 21, 09 at 8:13am
Komali

I believe at Zora's River there is another river route that leads you to Hyrule Field near the Castle.

~ Primal ~