Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility » Wood fish at the harvest goddess place » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Nov 28, 08 at 8:14pmtailsfreak99

I can't seem to catch the wood fish. my fishing rod is lvl 3 but everytime i cast my line i dont get any bites. I checked and im in the right season. Is there a certain spot i have to stand in and cast from or do i need to upgrade my fishing rod to a higher lvl? can anyone help me?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 09, 14 at 10:46am
Daizy12345678910

I'm trying to catch the wood fish too and it is virtually impossible! Which seasons can you catch it in or is it all four? I have been trying for ages now and I still haven't caught anything! What do I do!?

Mar 27, 14 at 6:00am
r0xygurlz808

Hey guys I caught mines at the left side, around 12pm. I used a regular lvl.3 fishing pole. -_-

Aug 06, 13 at 2:52pm
jayfeather

here are the requirements
- at least a lv 3 fishing rod
- your rod needs to be silver or gold
- you need to go by at least 8:00pm
- their need to be 2 fish shadows in the water *they can be on the same side or different sides*

follow these steps and have plenty of stamina and you should be able to catch the wood fish =)

Jul 15, 13 at 9:44am
grizz

The only condition you need is time an patience since it takes a long time to catch it but I heard the best time to catch is in the evenin-morning

Jul 15, 13 at 8:19am
indayani31

excuse me ,i have the same problem too,my rod have been upgraded to 5 but still in first level, i try it but still no result ,is there any condition to get that,or condition in rod must be higher skill? anyone know about this? :/

May 23, 13 at 3:59pm
Sky

I wish I had known about the amount of stamina because I had a bite on my VERY FIRRRRST toss. But I didnt have enough stamina to catch it! Now its taking forever to get another bite |D

Dec 27, 12 at 7:41am
Ryujin35

Meh, this thread is all but dead, but I'll post here anyways, lol.

I caught it on my first night, all it takes is a silver rod and two power berries. I actually had 3 because of the level 3 rod thing, but it really doesn't matter all that much. I just aimed for a fish shadow I saw, and when I managed to land a cast right on top of it, it bit within a few seconds. It's not that hard, really =P.

Dec 16, 12 at 5:01pm
Allison

I just caught mine at 10pm of the corncer of the land in the goddess spring. You have to have a level 3 silver fishing rod.

Oct 22, 12 at 7:54pm
Josie

Yeah I caught the Wood Fish on my second try before with a level 2 fishing rod but my mom turned off the wii by accident and I didn't get to save it!! Now I've been trying for 5 days at night already and it didn't work. Last time, it was just by accident I think. I didn't know the strategy, so I just fished n then it bit! And then AFTER my mom turned on the wii, few days later, I also got the bite but it escaped.......... D':

Jul 06, 12 at 1:24pm
Lilliacian

You have to at least 2 power berries and fish where you see the shape of the fish try in the winter.