Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » PS3 won't load my saved games » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 26, 08 at 3:25pmadam_118

Just played both James Bond and Call of Duty: World at War and it will not load either. Says the file is corrupt. I deleted the file of James Bond and started again, saved it and tried to reload it and it was still corrupt. Does anyone know what I should do?

Thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 04, 12 at 8:52am
unclebobert87

Try deleting the Game Data and re-install everything

Apr 04, 12 at 3:52am
rpg

I personally wouldn't know but this sounds like it might not be the games themselves (arkham city had a random corrupt dave chance everytime you tried to load for awhile)seeing it happened for two different games :/ could call support but they just might do what I would suggest.... but I don't want to because people get mad when someones says, format your ps3 lol.
oh no....
anyways try everything else before ever doing that lol, because it get's rid of everything on the HDD.
the only thing you may have left is your trophies from when you re-register your ps3 acc to the ps3.
someone also said to deactivate your acc from the ps3 before formatting or something.

Mar 29, 12 at 9:28pm
Joespa32584

Just tried the 3 easy steps and I still can't get it to load saved game data for NHL 12. Bummer!!!!!!!

Mar 29, 12 at 9:27pm
Joespa32584

Just tried the 3 easy steps and it still won't load saved game data for NHL 12. Bummer!!!

Dec 13, 11 at 5:38pm
Billy Bongi

Hey guys found an easy way to solve the problem in 3 steps:

1) Go to your saved games under games on the menu
2) Copy the corrupt files onto another user on the PS3 and then delete the copies
3) Go to the other user and copy the files back to the first User and there you go, It should work!

Mar 16, 09 at 8:01am
IAMAGUEST

Hey buddy I had the same problem with Bad Company.

This is the solution I figured out - Copy your saved file onto a USB, then delete the one on the ps3 which will leave behind what I like to call a shell. It is the shell that is corrupt not the save file.

Now move the new file back onto the ps3 from your USB and it will work perfect from then on.

Nov 26, 08 at 11:05pm
Krunal

Is your PS3 still under warranty? If not, are you from the UK?

If the answer to the first is yes, then just phone up sony, and have them repair it. If the answer to the second is yes, then go to Continuous Play and get an extended warranty for your PS3. After about a fortnight (the earlier you do it, the more chance you have of getting caught by them) phone them up, and get them to replace/fix your ps3.

Nov 26, 08 at 3:25pm
adam_118

Just played both James Bond and Call of Duty: World at War and it will not load either. Says the file is corrupt. I deleted the file of James Bond and started again, saved it and tried to reload it and it was still corrupt. Does anyone know what I should do?

Thanks