Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Methods For Gaining Awards » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 23, 08 at 9:40pmDeadAssassin

Here you can post questions and answers on how to get awards.

EXAMPLE:
Question: How do I get the Quick Draw award?

Answer: You have to kill 250 enemies with a pistol, but you have to pursue this award fiercely. It is not one that you can get easily.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 24, 08 at 9:49pm
DeadAssassin

True. And I got the Codebreaker award. The button-pressing did work after all. You just failed to tell me that I would recieve the award after I turned the DS back on.

I will update my stats again tomorrow.

Nov 23, 08 at 10:17pm

There is no specific level, the opportunity simply presents itself.

Nov 23, 08 at 9:52pm
DeadAssassin

What I mean by "good" is if there are a lot of enemies that are out on their own and in the open, or come towards you continuously.

Nov 23, 08 at 9:51pm
Centanu

I honestly can't think of a map that'd be 'good' for getting pugilist. "Wrecking Crew" is a lot of close quarters, but it's a Russian mission you don't have yet.

Nov 23, 08 at 9:44pm
DeadAssassin

Yeah, but I need to know about pugilist. What levels are easy to melee on?

Nov 23, 08 at 9:42pm
Centanu

quote DeadAssassin

EXAMPLE:

Answer: You have to kill 200 enemies with a pistol, but you have to pursue this award fiercely. It is not one that you can get easily.
Quick Draw is 250 >.>

On a different note, getting "Fixed Defender" is easy on "War Torn Streets". You get like 70 kills each time you play. Plus, thats more quick play points towards the two quick play awards.

Nov 23, 08 at 9:40pm
DeadAssassin

EXAMPLE:

Answer: You have to kill 250 enemies with a pistol, but you have to pursue this award fiercely. It is not one that you can get easily.