Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Call of Duty: World at War » no one uses this for ps2. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 23, 08 at 6:18pmJordansmith

should you all be talking about the game atleast.
im not a ps2 play b/c i have a ps3. 2nd msot poster in that forum.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 01, 09 at 6:07pm
Fenrir

In resume, there's only one thing to do:

Buy a PlayStation 3.

Feb 20, 09 at 7:56pm
DIAMONDDOG

i was hoping it had nazi zombies for ps2 but it doesn't,oh well guess just have to kill them on the 360,lol

Feb 15, 09 at 7:21pm
SonicHero12

quote walnuts
I wonder if anyone does use a PS2 anymore?
Yes, only 150,000,000 people.

And it's not comparable in any way to the next gen versions(literally not a thing to do other than the main campaign), but it's still pretty good in it's own right. I don't think that it would have been too much trouble to include the Nazi Zombies minigame, but oh well. It's not bad, for what it is.

Feb 11, 09 at 10:15am
walnuts

I wonder if anyone does use a PS2 anymore?

Feb 07, 09 at 7:56pm
madman 555

there isnt an online version for PS2.

Dec 26, 08 at 12:52am
desaparecido89

ettelbruck mission

I need some help in ettelbruck mission, now I have to regroup in house across the street, while a tank is attacking..I really don't know how to, I can't go across the street. Thanks.

Dec 24, 08 at 12:36am
hiitsme

Raijin1999 ur playin a lot of games now arnt u

does the PS2 version have online? im gettin this for DS and convincing my bro to buy it for PS2

Dec 18, 08 at 2:57pm
Raijin1999

It might be, which could be a good thing. A fully developed game that isn't a port means the game could be catered (in detail, hopefully) for the specific console. Call of Duty on the ps2 has been great so far, no reason quality should suddenly drop just because it's on next-gen systems too.

If that's the case, even though the two games are entirely different games, they can both be pretty good.

Or it could be bad, as in the case of Mercenaries 2, where the developer doesn't want to spend (or isn't contracted to spend) a certain amount of time working on a completely different game of the same name, on another console.

Dec 18, 08 at 2:28pm
folker

I heard that the story of the PS2 CoDWaW is totally different from the next-gen one.

Dec 07, 08 at 5:34pm
shamous

i have it on ps2 and xbox 360. its really good on ps2 surprisingly but obviously not as good as xbox