Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » CWM: The thread that keeps going, and going, and going... » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 23, 08 at 6:40amPolaris

Now you don't want Chiro making another CWM now do you?

Yes shit title I know.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 05, 14 at 11:13am
Stitch

quote GTAIV
Stitch aww you finally gave up using a Stitch avatar. Shame on you.
I kinda switch between ponies and Stitch.

Apr 05, 14 at 6:09am
GTAIV

quote Stitch
It still is pretty much active, not as much as it used to be, but still, after almost 10 years it still has some interest, that's a lot of times more then GTA IV ever could manage, even with GTA 3 and vice city combined, IV never marked such a level.

But yeah, I miss those good old days, when this forum was full of activity, full of life.
Stitch aww you finally gave up using a Stitch avatar. Shame on you.

Jul 07, 13 at 2:50am
Dilute

Man, I really wish everyone's back here again, San Andreas was one of the best games out there D:
Also what Stitch said.

Jun 15, 13 at 3:40pm
Stitch

It still is pretty much active, not as much as it used to be, but still, after almost 10 years it still has some interest, that's a lot of times more then GTA IV ever could manage, even with GTA 3 and vice city combined, IV never marked such a level.

But yeah, I miss those good old days, when this forum was full of activity, full of life.

Jun 15, 13 at 11:56am
Rainbow Dash

quote ChiroVette
Exactly, Rainbow Dash. This forum had an unbelievable staying power. I have a feeling it may pick up again with GTA V being released.
So true - It's unbelievable how many years this forum was active, at least until 2010.

Let's hope so!

Jun 14, 13 at 8:47am
ChiroVette

Exactly, Rainbow Dash. This forum had an unbelievable staying power. I have a feeling it may pick up again with GTA V being released.

Jun 14, 13 at 8:34am
Rainbow Dash

quote ChiroVette
quote Rainbow Dash
I miss the times when Chirovette used to be a moderator here.

Now this is just dead.
R.I.P SA Forum.

2004 - 2011?
OMG this place was a zoo! And I mean that in an awesome way. As a forum mod, looooong before becoming a super, this was without a doubt some of the most fun I ever had on this site. Back when Daisy, Deathman48, and I moderated this place....waaaaaaaaay back in 2004 around the game's launch, were some of the most wild and insane times on this site.
Soooo true! This was even still so popular forum in 2007! I was fascinated, so active and so good times, 2004-2007! Amazing forum.

Good times.

Jun 14, 13 at 4:03am
ChiroVette

quote Rainbow Dash

Now this is just dead.
R.I.P SA Forum.

2004 - 2011?
OMG this place was a zoo! And I mean that in an awesome way. As a forum mod, looooong before becoming a super, this was without a doubt some of the most fun I ever had on this site. Back when Daisy, Deathman48, and I moderated this place....waaaaaaaaay back in 2004 around the game's launch, were some of the most wild and insane times on this site.

Jun 14, 13 at 1:18am
Rainbow Dash

Now this is just dead.
R.I.P SA Forum.

2004 - 2011?

Jan 01, 13 at 3:13am
yonzo rikuo

i dont know that the famous seeker doing some shit