Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dividead » Divi-Dead sound and voices » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 07, 01 at 5:39pmCobra

I can’t remember were I first heard about Divi-Dead, but before long I fell in love with the plot and graphics I had seen on web sites so went on a quest to find it, it would have been my first PC game I would have brought since I only got this computer last month. But I could not find the game anywhere, and don’t trust buying over the internet (plus I don’t have a credit card). But I was in luck, as I downloaded the entire of the internet. I love it, it is my favourite game of all time. But there is one catch, no sound or voices, I don’t have any of the wavs only the cool midis used for the bg music.

That’s why I have posted this message, is there anyone out there kind enough that owns the real thing, who would send me the sound and voice wavs? I will be very greatful to anyone who can help me
And thank you for taking the time to read my post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 02, 08 at 3:01am
BL00DY_R0AR

Im also looking for these files...Its driving me nuts, SOMEBODY has to have them. Anyone got any info?

May 21, 06 at 8:32am
LORD MERCO

hey, i also want the voices (just the voices)

so if anyone has them, my msn is: merco_yavin@hotmail

Nov 25, 03 at 9:09pm
Jinx32

jmon

Whats your email, I couldn't find you in the members search.

Jinx32

Nov 14, 03 at 9:13pm
jmon

go to www.hentaisoulutions.adultbouncer.com and u can d/l the complete game with sound, voice, bgm....about 400megs i believe... enjoy... email me n mebbe i'll give u a pw if u dont have one...

for those who already have the game n just want the voices ...well...email me n we'll see...

ps...for those who d/l the game but the music still doesn't play then just make sure u putall the bgm midid files in to a folder named "Mid" ...then the bgm's should play fine

Aug 04, 03 at 12:29am
totos67

yo tengo el juego completo, y las voces son en japones y les recomiendo que se las bajen yo se las daria pero mi coneccion es dial up de 56 y no estoy dispuesto a pasar horas pasandolo, (con el dial up el tiempo es dinero) aun así cre que no es sufisiente con los midis, pues creo que necesitan el archivo wv.dl1 que pesa 301mb

Dec 01, 02 at 11:37pm
GotCow?

I got mine on Direct Connect (neo-modius.com) - it was easier to search then using dos commands through alot of folders on mIRC.

I have the sounds - just not the voices; and to be honest - i really don't want the voices.

Jan 29, 02 at 2:20pm
stefkun!!

Hello

I'd like to come to your irc channel to download the sounds and voice of Divi-Dead BUT I need the complete information to connect on your server: which channel is it, when are you connected ...

Thanks a lot

Dec 17, 01 at 9:06pm
Nightly

i got alot of e-mail from all of you that say you like the sound file but i can't send it on e-mail so i told the people get mirc from www.mirc.com and go 2 my irc server 2 get the sound file and alot of you have got it so go 2 www.mirc.com and get the irc and then add my server that is irc2.gameinsiders.com port 6667 if you don't know how 2 add the server then just type this is mirc /server irc2.gameinsiders.com

Nov 03, 01 at 4:17pm
Nightly

sorry i forgot to post my e-mail its nightlywar@aol.com

Nov 03, 01 at 4:16pm
Nightly

im so sorry for yall that don't have the sound but i got the file for it if anyone want the sound e-mail me