Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » It has begun. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 22, 08 at 4:42pmCentanu

Found a glitcher (AR'r?) on Seelow. Glitching (hacking?) into a wall, and could easily kill anyone who wasn't in the area with the sandbags. He also couldn't be seen.

Anyone else found glitchers/AR'rs?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 23, 08 at 5:53pm
DeadAssassin

Not always. Hey, any RaW member know when we will face the Chaos Knights?

Nov 22, 08 at 7:50pm

No surprise, its bound to happen at some point.

Nov 22, 08 at 5:53pm
DeadAssassin

What clock setting are you using? GMT? I am. Set to GMT and check the time. Or, just tell me what time it says for your computer clock and I will check it with mine.

Nov 22, 08 at 5:51pm
Centanu

quote DeadAssassin
Well, it doesn't mater. When did you face him?
Not sure what time it is now where you live, but a few hours ago.

Nov 22, 08 at 5:37pm
DeadAssassin

Well, it doesn't mater. When did you face him?

Nov 22, 08 at 5:23pm
Centanu

Not totally sure what his name was. And it's easy to say just throw a nade where he was, but it was hard to determine. I'd run into the building and get hit, and the damage indicator would point toward the wall. All I could gather is that he was SOMEWHERE in the walls.

Also, the walls are supposed to give cover from nades, I'm pretty sure it would protect him too

Nov 22, 08 at 5:04pm
DeadAssassin

Not yet. But when I do, they are *bleep*in screwed!

TIP: throw a grenade into the area he is in. That should kill him. And idea what his username was?

Nov 22, 08 at 4:42pm
Centanu

Found a glitcher (AR'r?) on Seelow. Glitching (hacking?) into a wall, and could easily kill anyone who wasn't in the area with the sandbags. He also couldn't be seen.

Anyone else found glitchers/AR'rs?