Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » Gaming Bargains » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 22, 08 at 4:05pmjaydbrummie

Thought i'd create a thread for people to post games on special offer and what not.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 28, 12 at 12:33pm
Sprout

Just pre-ordered Max Payne 3 from Amazon for £32.99, which includes the 'Deadly Force Burst'... not sure what that is... but thats probably the cheapest I've ever paid for a brand new game

I pre-ordered Dirt Showdown for the same price the other day but thats now gone up to £38, so it might just be a limited offer.

Jan 10, 12 at 10:51pm
Jeg

I picked up Rayman Origins for $20 at Toys R Us.

Jan 10, 12 at 10:07pm
shaunybaby

I picked up Rage for £16.97 today at Tesco, and in the two hours I've played it for it had been a damn fine game.

Jan 09, 12 at 7:10pm
Aeirou

quote KingC
£4 has to be a bit of a bargain for a game only a couple of months old.
definitely should have been a red flag, not a sale sign lol

Jan 09, 12 at 8:31am
garcia2012

quote simpson2011
quote Existential
Bounce coupons
http://bouncecoupons.net

EDIT: Note that you can stack coupons. One that is not included on the list from the link I gave you is B2G1.

The link is for gamestop coupons, which also works for the EB games online store.

I bought a gamecube with seven games, an extra controller, and memory card for less than $150 using all those coupons this past weekend. That includes shipping, which was free and taxes. I bought Mario Kart Double Dash, a memory card, and a controller on Amazon. I could not find any coupons for Amazon.

A Wii (with controller and Wii sports) = $280 versus gamecube (with 7 games, and two controllers) = $150 --> This includes taxing and shipping for my state.

I'll buy a Wii when it's at the price its actually worth.

Also this and thanks

What are you talking about?

Dec 08, 11 at 4:02pm
KingC

My Missus has just bought me the Skyrim game for £22 out of Gamestation for xmas, cannot wait. Heard great things about it. On a side note bought Duke Nukem for £4.60 off Amazon the other day in their lightning sales they are doing this week. I know its had bad reviews but £4 has to be a bit of a bargain for a game only a couple of months old.

Rayman Origins £22 on ShopTo.Net, got me a copy.

Dec 08, 11 at 8:39am
Celes Leonhart

quote LegendaryLegend
SKYRIM £22.49 @ GAMESTATION!

For just a day or two apparently. Probably because of the bugs im guessing? Can't fault that price though, i'm having myself a big slice of that, cheers
NO MONEY IN THE BANK, *bleep*

Dec 08, 11 at 2:43am
xWarriorOfLegendx

I bought FF13 for $15 at target,
So if any other aussies out there want it now would be the time.

Dec 08, 11 at 1:30am
unclebobert87

quote Pauliepoos
quote LegendaryLegend
Is it only that price at your local store?
Not sure, but I imagine its the same price throughout Sainsburys. They're also selling 160GB Slims for 157.99 which is an absolute steal if you ask me.
Hmm not bad. I can get 80 squid for my 80GB PS3 at Gamestation, so it'll be 80 squid for a brand new slim. I'll have to check it out

Dec 08, 11 at 1:16am
Pauliepoos

quote LegendaryLegend
Is it only that price at your local store?
Not sure, but I imagine its the same price throughout Sainsburys. They're also selling 160GB Slims for 157.99 which is an absolute steal if you ask me.