Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Hey » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 20, 08 at 11:31pm0172

Whats happened to everyone?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 23, 08 at 9:48pm
DeadAssassin

Holy shit! You are too damn smart. I didn't hit any AP classes. I kept getting kicked out of them, even though I did really well. I was just too much of a pain in the ass to the teachers.

Nov 23, 08 at 6:26pm

quote DeadAssassin
quote 0172
I've got As and Bs. My two B's, AP Physics is a bitch (Last quiz everyone failed except two people ), and AP Calculus I need to work a little harder at.
Wow, you must be super-smart to be in 3 AP classes. Oh, wait..... Oh, it's 2, not 3. oops.... Never mind then.
Actually, I am indeed in three AP classes. The other is AP English.

Nov 23, 08 at 6:05pm
DeadAssassin

quote Halowner
Once my mom pay's me back..... Owes me like $150...

And I'm pretty good dark. Hows it goin for you?
Very good. Just worrying about whether or not I will die before the end of this year or next.....

quote R1DDL3S
Only problem with that is I actually care about my life and grades. If I begin to slack off, I will be dropped out of my classes into the regular ones and my mom would continue to take away access to all things fun to me, such as the computer and all gaming systems (PC, Wii, DS, PSP) and my phone
Ouch, harsh............ Well, I don't know what to say then.

quote 0172
I've got As and Bs. My two B's, AP Physics is a bitch (Last quiz everyone failed except two people ), and AP Calculus I need to work a little harder at.
Wow, you must be super-smart to be in 3 AP classes. Oh, wait..... Oh, it's 2, not 3. oops.... Never mind then.

Nov 22, 08 at 10:44pm

Nov 22, 08 at 10:24pm
R1DDL3S

quote DeadAssassin
So bitch back! That's what I always did, and sometimes I still have to when my parents visit me. If you get grounded, then don't do homework, and when your parents ask for an explanation as to why your grades went down, just say that you were grounded, so you coulndn't do anything.
    Only problem with that is I actually care about my life and grades. If I begin to slack off, I will be dropped out of my classes into the regular ones and my mom would continue to take away access to all things fun to me, such as the computer and all gaming systems (PC, Wii, DS, PSP) and my phone.

Nov 22, 08 at 8:34pm
Halowner

quote 0172
Halowner!

You're planning on getting WaW?
Once my mom pay's me back..... Owes me like $150...

And I'm pretty good dark. Hows it goin for you?

Nov 22, 08 at 5:15pm
DeadAssassin

So bitch back! That's what I always did, and sometimes I still have to when my parents visit me. If you get grounded, then don't do homework, and when your parents ask for an explanation as to why your grades went down, just say that you were grounded, so you coulndn't do anything.

However, only use that excuse if your parents say that you can't have anything in your room. Trust me, it works. I used that method all the time when I went to school.

Nov 22, 08 at 5:06pm
R1DDL3S

quote Centanu
quote 0172
My parents, my dad specifically, are grade obsessed. That means a lot of restrictions.
When you get good grades, ask if you can have more time during the week and prove to him that you can maintain both. I spend a lot of time during the week on games, and I manage to get above average grades.
That doesn't always work

My lowest grade is an 89% in Honors Chemistry, which is honors and a year ahead. My mom just seems to enjoy bitching at me.

Nov 22, 08 at 4:31pm
DeadAssassin

He should. Halowner, how you been?

Nov 22, 08 at 4:01pm

Halowner!

You're planning on getting WaW?