Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 » Team specials » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 19, 08 at 6:23pmPyro 1994

Does Baki, Anko, Naruto OTK, Sasuke SS have a team special.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 21, 13 at 7:02am
Anoner2345

quote tylerriley98
umm you missed neji and kiba
Tested it and it didn't work

May 11, 12 at 5:23am
tylerriley98

umm you missed neji and kiba

Feb 05, 12 at 5:43am
deatad

[/b][b][/b][b]*bleep*ing stupid that baki dosnt have one with temari i mean they both are wind:#

Dec 30, 08 at 10:01pm
SuperSword

You do a team special by hitting Foward+Jutsu in a Two-Man Squad battle. This is an awesome game but I wish everyone had a team special with everyone. Kinda like the sync though.Supersword out.

Dec 26, 08 at 11:22pm
kikyo156

How do you do a team special? I get it sometimes but mostly it just does that characters normal one.

Dec 11, 08 at 3:19am
jj255

hey aren't there 3-man cell specials like I've seen on youtube.

Nov 23, 08 at 8:52pm
coolman1

you forget, voice acting cost money

Nov 23, 08 at 5:03pm
ViperSean

quote col10412
That is totally dum that any person can't have a team special with anyone! Do you know the reason? That is what i thought at first?
Well, they can still perform a team special, but it's just a generic three-part combination that isn't a damaging.

It is a shame, though - there's OVER 900 possible combinations and we get... less than twenty. They should've been able to hit fifty easily, or at least make sure every character had at least one combination.

Nov 22, 08 at 10:55pm
coolman1

kiba and shino have a team special?

must've missed that one

Nov 20, 08 at 2:22am
col10412

That is totally dum that any person can't have a team special with anyone! Do you know the reason? That is what i thought at first?