Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » How is this game? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 18, 08 at 8:22pmLinkMaster03

I was a big fan of MPH until faggot AR'ers took over online. Is this game a good FPS? How are the controls? Is online play good?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 20, 08 at 11:26pm
DeadAssassin

Very. The campaign is great, not too hard, not too easy. Just hard enough to challenge you, but easy enough to complete.

Very good game to get, I recommend it. LOLZ!

Nov 20, 08 at 3:00am

Get it. Its amazing.

Nov 19, 08 at 5:54pm
i love mhf

its good

good graphics for a ds
cool story i am only on 4th level but good story so far
online is good no lag
good choice in teams
good choice in weapons
good maps
overall 4.5 out of 5

Nov 18, 08 at 9:16pm
Supa Smurf

I died that time.

Remember?

Melee is slightly laggy.

Nov 18, 08 at 9:13pm
R1DDL3S

It is a good FPS with a pretty nice story line with some difficult portions where you will die a lot.

The controls are decent, but it took me a while to get used to no jumping

Online play is nice as well, virtually lagless aside from the close up melee portions where your knife goes through their neck but then they shoot you running through you and you die but they don't. Right Smurf?

Nov 18, 08 at 8:57pm
Supa Smurf

I'd get it if I were you.

Especially so near to release, I haven't found a hacker yet, and glitchers either.

Great controls, MPH's were better though.

The most annoying part would have to be the menus, seeing as you have to select and then click.

Nov 18, 08 at 8:22pm
LinkMaster03

I was a big fan of MPH until faggot AR'ers took over online. Is this game a good FPS? How are the controls? Is online play good?