Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » The Chaos Knights Are Now Recruiting! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 15, 08 at 11:51pmShademan63

First off, I'd like to tell you that the Team Chaos Knights did not start out as the Chaos Knights, it was first known as team Chaos Nightmare.The purpose of the team is for the enjoyment and entertainment of those who have the games that we play . We allow any members whether you are good or not, we are not like the other teams that only allow good players.Most of the members in Team Chaos Knights want to have a war or tournament with the other teams to see what team is the best of them all. So if we can organize some things, then we can have tourney or war with the other teams to see which team is the strongest. But of course To be In The Chaos Knights, you have to follow some rules and these rules are:

#1. Do NOT use AR (Action Replay) codes duing battles that will give an un-fair advantage such as Infinite Health.

#2. Do NOT join any Anti-CK teams or groups while you are in Team CK, if you do not like Team CK, then quit the team.

#3. Never D/C (Disconnect) in battle!

If you break any of the rules, it will only be a warning. If you break the rules again, then you will be kicked down a rank. Break one of the rules again, then you'll either be kicked down a rank again or be kicked out of the team.

Members in CoD WaW Division

1)Shade/Jaffer1993
2)LawLess/Knowa
3)Poke CK/ PokemonV
4)Abyssal/jason888222
5) Shadow

If you want to join, just post what you would like to be called and your Gamefaqs account and add it to the list. Again, We Accept Anyone and Anyone Can Join.
Have Fun

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 16, 12 at 9:10am
Gatorman

i want to join the chaos knights but i don't have a gamefaqs account. what do i do?

Feb 13, 11 at 10:15pm
JOSGABRIEL

Freaking go back to CK, Shade. SF2 tourney coming up soon.. check ur PM

Nov 20, 08 at 7:58pm
DeadAssassin

Hey, Shademan. Since this is a clan thread, you should put the tag "[Clan]" around the thread's heading.

Nov 16, 08 at 11:07pm
Shademan63

really?
so do you know css.
And the main theme that is set at the site is crap
i kno

but if you go to our homepage, near the bottom above the poll there will be this option saying Choose a Theme

Choose Grey Smoke
don't choose grey smoke 2 that was a test theme and kind of sucks lol

Nov 16, 08 at 10:32pm
R1DDL3S

quote Shademan
raw should also make their own site
better way to get members
and can i have a link in my signature?
    I would make one, but then the activity on this board would die, and no one would post in the clan forums and the clan would die

If we did though...it would look better than yours

Nov 16, 08 at 9:17pm
Shademan63

oh ok
lol
but anyone can post here
idc

Nov 16, 08 at 9:08pm
Frost

Lol, this guy was recruiting on GameFAQs too.

Nov 16, 08 at 8:59pm
Supa Smurf

Yes, but please do not double post.

Normally people from other clans do not post in clan threads other than their own unless discussing wars.

So you'll get activity if you get your members to come here.

Nov 16, 08 at 8:42pm
Shademan63

so are these forums active?

Nov 16, 08 at 8:34pm
Shademan63

raw should also make their own site
better way to get members
and can i have a link in my signature?