Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » The Chaos Knights Are Now Recruiting » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 15, 08 at 10:10pmShademan

First off, I'd like to tell you that the Team Chaos Knights did not start out as the Chaos Knights, it was first known as team Chaos Nightmare.The purpose of the team is for the enjoyment and entertainment of those who have the games that we play . We allow any members whether you are good or not, we are not like the other teams that only allow good players.Most of the members in Team Chaos Knights want to have a war or tournament with the other teams to see what team is the best of them all. So if we can organize some things, then we can have tourney or war with the other teams to see which team is the strongest. But of course To be In The Chaos Knights, you have to follow some rules and these rules are:

#1. Do NOT use AR (Action Replay) codes duing battles that will give an un-fair advantage such as Infinite Health.

#2. Do NOT join any Anti-CK teams or groups while you are in Team CK, if you do not like Team CK, then quit the team.

#3. Never D/C (Disconnect) in battle!

If you break any of the rules, it will only be a warning. If you break the rules again, then you will be kicked down a rank. Break one of the rules again, then you'll either be kicked down a rank again or be kicked out of the team.

Members in CoD WaW Division

1)Shade/Jaffer1993
2)LawLess/Knowa
3)Poke CK/ PokemonV
4)Abyssal/jason888222
5) Shadow

If you want to join, just post what you would like to be called and your Gamefaqs account and add it to the list. Again, We Accept Anyone and Anyone Can Join.
Link To Our Site is at the bottom of this post
Have Fun

Vermillion: Link removed.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 16, 08 at 7:39pm
DeadAssassin

quote R1DDL3S
    He said don't post links

Hope you guys stay alive for awhile, we might be able to arrange a war
That would work out well. *laughs evily*

Now, since I am the WaW clan organizer, I will need a list of members in this clan. Please provide me with one as soon as you can, shademan. Thanks.

Nov 15, 08 at 11:42pm
R1DDL3S

You should register an account on the forums here that way you can update your posts

Then create a new thread and use PMs to communicate as well.

Nov 15, 08 at 11:40pm
Shademan

cool and thanks
i doubt we will die anytime soon lol

i would give you the link t our site
but not allowed

if you go to gamefaqs, you will see a similar topic that i made in the CoD WaW DS Boards and my gamefaqs is jaffer1993.

The link to our site is in my signature.

Nov 15, 08 at 11:37pm
R1DDL3S

He said don't post links

Hope you guys stay alive for awhile, we might be able to arrange a war

Nov 15, 08 at 11:29pm
Shademan

yes you are right spyro

and i dont get wat you said vermillion
sorry if i cause any trouble

Nov 15, 08 at 10:57pm
Arietta

Advertising is not allowed. If you want to keep a "shared" gang, you will have to maintain one only on Neoseeker, but giving links to other sites is not allowed. I am not locking this one. I hope you can keep it only in Neoseeker without giving links in the forums or (if you register) in PMs.

Nov 15, 08 at 10:46pm
Spyro

Lol @ two clans being shared from GameFAQs and Neoseeker.

jaffer1993, amirite?

Nov 15, 08 at 10:10pm
Shademan

First off, I'd like to tell you that the Team Chaos Knights did not start out as the Chaos Knights, it was first known as team Chaos Nightmare.The purpose of the team is for the enjoyment and entertainment of those who have the games that we play . We allow any members whether you are good or not, we are not like the other teams that only allow good players.Most of the members in Team Chaos Knights want to have a war or tournament with the other teams to see what team is the best of them all. So if we can organize some things, then we can have tourney or war with the other teams to see which team is the strongest. But of course To be In The Chaos Knights, you have to follow some rules and these rules are:

#1. Do NOT use AR (Action Replay) codes duing battles that will give an un-fair advantage such as Infinite Health.

#2. Do NOT join any Anti-CK teams or groups while you are in Team CK, if you do not like Team CK, then quit the team.

#3. Never D/C (Disconnect) in battle!

If you break any of the rules, it will only be a warning. If you break the rules again, then you will be kicked down a rank. Break one of the rules again, then you'll either be kicked down a rank again or be kicked out of the team.

Members in CoD WaW Division

1)Shade/Jaffer1993
2)LawLess/Knowa
3)Poke CK/ PokemonV
4)Abyssal/jason888222
5) Shadow

If you want to join, just post what you would like to be called and your Gamefaqs account and add it to the list. Again, We Accept Anyone and Anyone Can Join.
Link To Our Site is at the bottom of this post
Have Fun

Vermillion: Link removed.