Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Call Of Duty World At War strategy guide » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 15, 08 at 9:06pmDeadAssassin

Did anybody get it? It would give us the upper hand, for we would know the maps and weapons for each map, and nobody else would.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 21, 08 at 7:56pm
DeadAssassin

So, does it have the computers or no?

Question Edit: Dooes it have those computer-like things that, when tapped, allow you to first see the arena, then when the second one is tapped, it allows you to see where the other players are, like in CoD 4?

Nov 20, 08 at 11:39pm
R1DDL3S

It should be just like campaign to retain consistency as well as to have the controls easy to use

Nov 20, 08 at 11:21pm
DeadAssassin

I just need to know the spawn points of each map, okay? And the guide is for multi-player, single-player (360/PS3), and NDS single-player.

With NDS multiplayer, are there computer-type things that, when tapped, allow you to have a regular view on the bottom screen, or is it always like it is in campaign? And can you change weapons, other than your starting weapons?

Nov 16, 08 at 9:09pm
Frost

quote DeadAssassin
It would give us the upper hand, for we would know the maps and weapons for each map, and nobody else would.
As you play the map, you learn it... You don't need a strategy guide for that. From past experience, multiplayer guides suck, and don't help unless you know absolutely nothing about the game.

Nov 16, 08 at 7:36pm
DeadAssassin

quote Supa Smurf
I already do.

You are a little behind.

I do, too. I was just asking everybody else if they got the guide, for it helps to have it. I have it, I just don't use it. I have only checked out the multiplayer maps, that's it.

Nov 16, 08 at 7:37am
hiitsme

Nice sig smurf (that song pwns)
also if im gettin this for christmas then i rlly wanna know the maps so if i find one ill post it here (myb depends on mods rules lol)

Nov 15, 08 at 9:11pm
Supa Smurf

I already do.

You are a little behind.

Nov 15, 08 at 9:06pm
DeadAssassin

Did anybody get it? It would give us the upper hand, for we would know the maps and weapons for each map, and nobody else would.