Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » The Official Good Game Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 15, 08 at 12:18amFrost

This thread is for you to brag about, or discuss an awesome game that you just had. Maybe you just shut someone out? Tell us about it!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 17, 08 at 10:55pm
Centanu

I absolutely love the SVT-40 and the Walther, and occasionally the M1 Garand. Basically the semi-auto scopeless rifles, besting a sniper while using one makes me feel like I've done something.

Nov 17, 08 at 12:32am
Supa Smurf

quote Centanu
SVT-40 FTW.
Dur.

Nov 17, 08 at 12:13am
Frost

+15. Pretty nice. What gun were you using?

Nov 16, 08 at 10:09pm
Centanu

I recently finished a 3 man FFA with 20 kills and 5 deaths.

SVT-40 FTW.

Nov 16, 08 at 10:08pm
Frost

Last night, I won 10-0 with the American Sniper rifle. I only scoped in once... Lol.
Beasted.

Nov 16, 08 at 9:35pm

Sorry about double posting, just wanna bump this.

Today I fended of two guys teamed against me, the match ended 18-20. The assholes discovered my spawn point and a fair amount of the time sat in wait for me to respawn and just raped me.

Another match on Trenches, against this guy joedude, I went ontop of one of the bunkers for a better vantage point, and he comes out of nowhere up behind me and stabs me. It scared the shit out of me. I literally jumped. I ended up winning, but he d/ced twenty seconds before the match ended.

Nov 15, 08 at 5:28pm

I had an awesome game yesterday. It was me and one other guy, and we were tied up until the last few seconds of the game, when I got the deciding kill on him.

Nov 15, 08 at 5:56am
Frost

Nice dude. You and Smurf's snipers are pretty good.

Nov 15, 08 at 5:44am
R1DDL3S

Me and Smurf just played on the Island pretty much all sniping and a few grenades...like 5-1 then I tied it up at 8-8 with 3 minutes left and a d/c error

It twas fun.

Nov 15, 08 at 4:26am
Frost

I just played a fun game with R1DDL3S on Subway. We both started with the Browning Automatic Rifle, and the final score was 6-4, me.