Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue » Jack In and Introduce Yourself! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 17, 02 at 11:19pmVolgaren

Use this thread to introduce yourself.
Explain why you want to post here and explain if you want this game or not.

I'm Volgaren and I going to get this game because I have the second one, and I like MegaMan(Rockman). I want to post here to learn new information about the game.

Introduce yourselves!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 29, 12 at 6:50am
Megaman3007

Huge fan of the series for 9 years. Wish they would make BN7 or at least remake one of them for 3DS. The 3DS is the perfect system for this sad. Sadly with Capcom being the way they are towards the series now I doubt it will happen.

Feb 11, 11 at 1:24am
Kudo Shinichi

Hi, my user is Kudo Shinichi. I played the storyline of this game about 3 times already. Its been a long time since I last played it though.

Jun 29, 10 at 3:39pm
AlphaOmega

I iz AlphaOmega (u know, Alpha's omega form) and i still love dis game in 2010! My favorite boss is Drillman cuz he's a crazy quack.

Mar 29, 10 at 8:52am
nina yeen lily

Me is nina or yeen or lily. just called anything. Die hard core of mmbn. Keep in touch, everyone!!

Jul 10, 09 at 5:25pm
Toast

hi.
im toast.

its sorta sad that this forum is dead. Megaman 3 is such a great game.

Apr 13, 09 at 12:20am
Tycrazy710

Hello peoples.

im Tycrazy, so...hi.

Dec 28, 08 at 10:42pm
Lorx

Welcome new people~

Dec 28, 08 at 7:58pm
MightyChopper

hello mightychopper here if you wanna ask me any questions about this game dont estitate to ask me and i will be happy to help you
NOTE i only can help about megaman battle network 3 blue version ONLY also dont expect me to have all the answers

Dec 23, 08 at 10:39pm

YO PEOPLE ITS 7777777777444 KING OF ALL NAVIS AND MASTER OF FIRE CHIPS.i LOVED MEGAMAN1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 AND MEGAMAN X4
SO I TRIED MM BT 3 BLUE AND LOVED IT!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MEGA BUSTER,FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........ITS OUT OF AMMO?!
DANGET

Dec 17, 08 at 11:21pm
megamans nightmare

watsuppp im megamans nightmare becuz i hav schooled all the games neways neone needs ne help pm me k? ppcee!