Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Call of duty 5 - should it be... » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 08 at 12:49pmtrundley

Who thinks call of duty 5 should have been an extension of call of duty 4 It's just kind of stupid that they've went back to the clunky 1940's hardware when they could use real life army campaigns to make COD 5. and they could have way improved it by being able to switch between 1st person and 3rd person

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 06, 09 at 7:47pm
dfk

the way i look at it is that each one is a cod so waw is still cod5 it just goes back in time really thats all

though i prefer up to date shoot ups

Dec 06, 08 at 4:51pm

I guess, if you look at it that way.

Dec 06, 08 at 4:49pm
Centanu

Which will actually be called CoD5.

Dec 06, 08 at 4:38pm

quote brownsrock
Well, This CoD was made by the same team that mad CoD3, and a different one made CoD4, which is why this probably happened. I have heard that CoD6 will be back in the Modern areas of war, which really means nothing because its what I "heard" so yeah.
Treyarch developed CoD3 and WaW, and Infinity Ward, the original developer of the series, developed CoD4. Yes, CoD6 will be modern warfare.

Dec 06, 08 at 2:25pm
Centanu

quote KrazyKain
Call of duty started in WW2 so why shouldnt it continue in ww2?!

I'm happy with waw being ww2.. now wether its 5 or not.. i dont care, but i do refer to it as cod5
Good luck with that when CoD5 comes out.

Dec 06, 08 at 5:32am
Cobalt

Well, This CoD was made by the same team that mad CoD3, and a different one made CoD4, which is why this probably happened. I have heard that CoD6 will be back in the Modern areas of war, which really means nothing because its what I "heard" so yeah.

Dec 06, 08 at 1:36am

quote trundley
and they could have way improved it by being able to switch between 1st person and 3rd person
Sorry, but that would never happen. Call of Duty has and always will be an FPS series.

Dec 06, 08 at 12:43am
KrazyKain

Call of duty started in WW2 so why shouldnt it continue in ww2?!

I'm happy with waw being ww2.. now wether its 5 or not.. i dont care, but i do refer to it as cod5

Dec 04, 08 at 11:39pm
Centanu

Nowhere official will you hear it called COD5. Also, people who are so into modern fighting that they consider WWII games 'clunky old weaponry' are idiots. The oldies are some of the coolest. Hell, gangsters used Thompsons. Do gangsters use M16's? No, no they dont.

I will agree that WWII is pretty overplayed. However, WaW is epic on the DS, and I've heard mixed reviews for the other systems.

Unless I'm mistaken, the game to take the title of COD5 will be another modern one.

Dec 04, 08 at 11:31pm
NoScoped

quote trundley
Who thinks call of duty 5 should have been an extension of call of duty 4 It's just kind of stupid that they've went back to the clunky 1940's hardware when they could use real life army campaigns to make COD 5. and they could have way improved it by being able to switch between 1st person and 3rd person
Lol! L2English.

And by the way, CoD:4 DS can't compare to this. WW:2 setting is much better on the DS. Not the bigger consoles.