Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Reviews » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 13, 08 at 9:08pm0172

IGN has their review up.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/929/929557p1.html

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 08 at 1:35am
Mishtram

If you've been submitting the same reviews there as you have here, than they won't accept them because they are the same content. We don't accept reviews which have been posted on other sites either. Sorry, Frost, but if that was allowed it would only cause some complications. =/

Dec 01, 08 at 2:57am
Frost

GameFAQs didn't accept my review. I don't know why, either. They've never accepted any of my reviews. When I go and look at other submitted reviews, I can't help but notice how much more information mine contain. What's the deal?

Nov 30, 08 at 7:53pm
Frost

Thanks a lot, Mishtram! I appreciate it.

Nov 28, 08 at 6:47pm
Mishtram

quote Frost
That's an excellent review, Frost! I would have personally put the Ups and Down in the good and bad to make it tidier (and not used blue font, haha) personally.

Happier because it makes the requirements, which no one would have bothered trying two or so years ago. Great job, man!

Nov 23, 08 at 9:30pm
DeadAssassin

You should get it soon. My review can be found here:
[DeadAssassin] REVIEW {RaW}

Nov 14, 08 at 3:47am
Reborn Legend

I can agree with your review, but I wouldn't be as generous, I'd give the graphics a 6/10. And no, I don't have the game, but I just played it at a friends house.

Nov 14, 08 at 2:43am
Frost

Here is my review.

Nov 13, 08 at 10:48pm
Frost

Mine is still in progress. It should be done by Saturday. I'm not going to cover every aspect of the game though, then it wouldn't be as fun to play it. I am reviewing it.

---

Wow, IGN gave this game an 8.3.

Nov 13, 08 at 9:43pm
DeadAssassin

I know, I meant ours as in each member of the clan, each with his/her own review.

Nov 13, 08 at 9:42pm

I wanna see how long Gamespot takes to get their review up, most the time it takes an annoyingly long time for them.

Thank god for IGN.