Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » "Minigames" » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 13, 08 at 2:35amR1DDL3S

What do you think of the small minigame like sections within the game? So far I dislike them...especially the telegraph because I suck at them

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 06, 09 at 9:14pm
Starsky134

Weird, I've always found the telegraph really easy.

Apr 06, 09 at 8:00pm
dfk

I HATE THE TELEGRAPH ONE IT TAKES ME ABOUT 10 OR 15 TRIES!
i though there were only 2 minigames. the telegraph one and the save the sodier one

Nov 21, 08 at 8:11pm
DeadAssassin

quote 0172
Contrary to what everyone else thinks, I find the minigames quite fun. With the exception of the Morse Code.
Which one is that? Telegraph? That one was easy for me.

How many telegraph mini-games are there total in the campaign?

300th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to celebrate!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Nov 16, 08 at 10:14pm

quote Centanu
*phew*

I thought I was just a failure for not being great at the telegraph. Now I'm used to it, but I failed so many times on the first one that:

"An alternate team has sent the message."
You are not alone.

Nov 16, 08 at 10:04pm
Centanu

*phew*

I thought I was just a failure for not being great at the telegraph. Now I'm used to it, but I failed so many times on the first one that:

"An alternate team has sent the message."

Nov 16, 08 at 9:56pm
Shademan63

i just hate he telegraph one

Nov 16, 08 at 9:54pm

Contrary to what everyone else thinks, I find the minigames quite fun. With the exception of the Morse Code.

Nov 13, 08 at 10:17pm
R1DDL3S

Yeah. Training is also somewhat like a minigame with shooting and mortar ranges.

The mine defusing part wasn't too bad but can be a pain sometimes. Like rotating the cap to the green zone on the left and not going past or just below.

Nov 13, 08 at 9:54pm
DeadAssassin

How annoying are the bomb de-fusing parts? And do you have to go through training at the start, like in CoD 4?

Nov 13, 08 at 9:32pm
R1DDL3S

Not necessarily hard...but annoying as hell. It really depends on what type of gamer you are I guess.