Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » Moderator's Corner I. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 11, 08 at 10:45pmArietta

This thread was made to discuss the forum, ideas, suggestions, feedback, and everything related to the forum can be posted here.

Kind of threads that can go here:
  • Can I make a ____ thread?
  • I think a ____ game will be interesting!
  • I think a ____ can increase the activity!
  • Anything else that may require my attention.
On another note (and apologizes for that), I accidentally deleted the thread titled "Moderator (Important)". I only had the intention to close it but for some reason it was gone when I checked the forum again.
Anyways, what I said in that thread is that I will pay special attention to this thread and see if another moderator will be needed. we may need one, we may not. So please do not suggest moderators here. Thanks.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 03, 08 at 2:19am
Mishtram

Even if the forum was older, there's not exactly a load of regulars coming in and out of this forum -- typically if you want to hold awards, you'd want a few more people to actually make that award mean something. =P //Vermillion: Lol hi Mishy (:

Dec 03, 08 at 2:16am
Arietta

Forum awards = too early imo. Unless most of you really want it to be soon.
About changing the theme... I would rather get two or three guys help me coding three different templates to make it like Loungin'.

Dec 02, 08 at 11:40pm
Smurf

But mainly he was talking about a member awards.

The weapons wouldn't be too hard, but the members thing could at least wait a month or two.

Dec 02, 08 at 11:38pm
R1DDL3S

Not really. Plus, us forum participants by now know all of our favorites

Dec 02, 08 at 11:38pm
Smurf

True, and all of the awards would sort of make no competition whatsoever.

Dec 02, 08 at 11:34pm
Frost

The game is way too new to make an awards topic.

Dec 02, 08 at 11:11pm
R1DDL3S

I wouldn't mind that.

The forum is pretty active (46 PPD) and we have at least 10 people that should participate.

Also, Vermillion, can you change the theme to be:

code
    a:link {color: #006699; text-decoration: none;}

a:visited ,a.subject:visited{color: #CC0066; text-decoration: none;}

a:hover {color: #CC0066; text-decoration: none;}

a:active {color: navy; text-decoration: none;}

It looks sleeker and nicer (got it from the MH forum).

Dec 02, 08 at 10:15pm
NoScoped

Can we make a forum awards thread anytime soon or ever? I mean things like a series of polls.

For example-
1. Best CoD player
2. Best sniper
3. Best etc.

Or even something like:
Friendliest poster.

And btw, I read your whole profile and I like your open minded way of thinking. I hate how people make up this set of stereotypes, or things that are socially acceptable. //Vermillion: Mine? 'Cayse I'm the only person I know that has a profile like that.

Nov 23, 08 at 10:12pm
DeadAssassin

Ah, okay.

Nov 23, 08 at 9:25pm
Arietta

Going mayhem in other CoD forums saying "Hey, I will be there in the CoD 5 DS forum!" (similar stuff, with or without a link), is no different than advertising the forum in other places.