Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Razer DeathAdder Problems » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 11, 08 at 1:29amjrgcool35

Well, I have been using my Razer DeathAdder for about 5-6 Months now, and I think it's starting to die. The mouse was bought brand new, and I am now experiencing problems where the click is sometimes not responding. I would left click and nothing would happen, I would have to keep clicking until it actually responds. I don't know if this is hardware or driver related, if this is hardware related I have to say Razer this was the biggest waste of $60 and I will never ever buy a product from you again.

EDIT: It seems the old school method, of blowing into the side of the mouse, temporarily fixes the problem. Help would be nice though.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 19, 08 at 7:15pm
Nu Wa Rocks

also, possibly you might have a defective mouse. Just return it and get a replacement.

Nov 18, 08 at 1:16pm
jrgcool35

quote VeGiTAX2
Strange issue honestly, we reviewed the Deathadder shortly after it debuted and to this day it works fine without any jamming, I would have to wonder if it's some strange build up under the mouse or around the edges?

It seems really odd, maybe update the driver / firmware on it? My first guess if blowing worked would be to use compressed air inside it to clean it out since the only thing I can kind of associate it to is a keyboard where the cup isn't able to make a full press on the membrane.
Ok I'll try that we have an air compressor in our garage. Thanks.

Nov 15, 08 at 2:07am
VeGiTAX2

Strange issue honestly, we reviewed the Deathadder shortly after it debuted and to this day it works fine without any jamming, I would have to wonder if it's some strange build up under the mouse or around the edges?

It seems really odd, maybe update the driver / firmware on it? My first guess if blowing worked would be to use compressed air inside it to clean it out since the only thing I can kind of associate it to is a keyboard where the cup isn't able to make a full press on the membrane.

Nov 11, 08 at 6:49pm
jrgcool35

quote Raijin1999
Is the product under warranty?
Yes, I believe so, but if I do get a new one I am going to sell it on ebay and buy a decent logitech mouse that won't break on me in a few months.

Nov 11, 08 at 3:14pm
Raijin1999

Is the product under warranty?

Nov 11, 08 at 1:29am
jrgcool35

Well, I have been using my Razer DeathAdder for about 5-6 Months now, and I think it's starting to die. The mouse was bought brand new, and I am now experiencing problems where the click is sometimes not responding. I would left click and nothing would happen, I would have to keep clicking until it actually responds. I don't know if this is hardware or driver related, if this is hardware related I have to say Razer this was the biggest waste of $60 and I will never ever buy a product from you again.

EDIT: It seems the old school method, of blowing into the side of the mouse, temporarily fixes the problem. Help would be nice though.