Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: World at War » How do you think that this will compare to Modern Warfare? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 12, 08 at 9:25pm
DeadAssassin

Yeah, that happened to my friend David, too.

Nov 12, 08 at 9:14pm
Frost

A major difference in terms of control between the two games, is that instead of double tapping the screen to zoom in with your gun, there is a special button to press. In some ways it is more convenient, and in some ways it's a hassle. I prefer it though, because my hand always jumped a little when I was playing Modern Warfare which made me zoom in when I didn't want to.

Nov 12, 08 at 9:10pm
DeadAssassin

Should be great! Hopefully more weapons and destruction.

Nov 10, 08 at 1:09am

I believe WaW will meet and exceed the awesomeness of Modern Warfare. It seems as if the single player is a lot bulkier, seeing as there are separate American and Russian campaigns.

The mini-games sound quite fun, shooting down Japanese Zeros, controlling a tank, launching mortars, it goes on and on. That is one of the key things about the game that I am really excited about.

Nov 10, 08 at 12:45am
Frost

I am hoping that this game provides a fun experience with a lot of replay value. However, I think that the story mode will be similar to Modern Warfare's, which makes me skeptical on the game. However, the multiplayer is really up in the air for me. This could make a really fun game like with Metroid Prime: Hunters.